GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
Pretty decent update that! The cars look like (left-to-right, top-to-bottom) the following:

Lexus Super GT, Mini Cooper S, Maserati GTS, Subaru 22B, NSX GT500, Ferrari 288 GTO, Zonda R, Jaguar E-Type, GT-R GT500.

Happy with that, especially the 288 and the Zonda. Catalunya should be good for GT racing too.

Thanks to PD for all the free updates! The one car I’m really waiting on is the Toyota GT-One.
I believe the middle right is actually the Lancia Stratos. The 288 has a taller nose and higher pitched windshield. The Stratos looks dead on.

The air intake on the roof and the mirrors on the front fenders (unfortunately for you) perfectly match the Zonda R
Moreover, the silhouette reveals one of the Zonda R's front ducts that I don't believe appeared on any of the road cars (certainly not on any of the series cars like the contemporary Cinque). I'd much prefer a road car like the S or F, but I think it's the Zonda R that's coming on November 6th.

I suspect the lack of new Ford GT is probably Ford haven't given permission for it to appear in video games yet given the owner deal
and certain law actions underway over said agreement.

ZR1 is likely but again probably need to get permission or not allowed until nearer launch date.

Errr new Ford GT is in Forza Motorsport 6, 7, Forza Horizon 4, Project cars 2.............. No excuse for GT's tired car roster.

I believe the middle right is actually the Lancia Stratos. The 288 has a taller nose and higher pitched windshield. The Stratos looks dead on.
Not to mention the ”bumps” over the front fenders.
To me the silhouette seems to be a bit long in front of a windscreen that appears too flat.

Some of these ”sneek peeks” have been more obvious than others, but if I had to place a bet, I’d go with the Stratos too.

The Gr.2 GT League races should be interesting, with different cars on the grid. Wonder if the total cars on track, gets bumped up to 24.

Errr new Ford GT is in Forza Motorsport 6, 7, Forza Horizon 4, Project cars 2.............. No excuse for GT's tired car roster.

OK, I haven't played any of those games so wasn't aware of the car being in them.

They are probably working on the existing data they have before starting on new cars then.

Anyone? Anyone?
Lotus-Esprit-Turbo-1600x1067.jpg

I suspect the lack of new Ford GT is probably Ford haven't given permission for it to appear in video games yet given the owner deal
and certain law actions underway over said agreement.

ZR1 is likely but again probably need to get permission or not allowed until nearer launch date.
I don't think that has anything to do with it. As it stands right now the only other console game that the new Ford GT has appeared in outside of Microsoft Forza games is Project Cars 2. Ford Performance could have very well signed an exclusive agreement with Microsoft for their vehicles to appear on Forza. It's just very strange that the Shelby GT350, the current Raptor, the recently unveiled Ranger Raptor and the Focus RS are not on any other games but Forza.

I really like this update greats cars And track! Really wanted the Zonda R so hope it’s sounds like that video above. I would also like Ferrari Fxx Fxxk latest challenger, camero, corvette, Ford GT and challenger demon and a Delorean lol yes I would.

Back