GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
They are forgetting one car ...... this one

View attachment 776984
I'd say the hood isn't nearly as long as the E Type's
_mg_4001.jpeg

So...

3 new GT500: SC430, NSX & GT-R in 2008 spec (same as Gran Turismo 6)
Mini Cooper S (2007 or 2011 version)
Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Subaru Impreza 22B-STI '98
Pagani Zonda R '09
Jaguar E-type (year ?)

And no, it's not a Lancia Stratos, but a Ferrari GTO '88 (front lights, hood, and the angle of the rear wing is most important with the Stratos).

Im the most excited man, since I saw the lovely Jag in this update. Just hoping the E-type sound will be close to real.

And no, it's not a Lancia Stratos, but a Ferrari GTO '88 (front lights, hood, and the angle of the rear wing is most important with the Stratos).

I hope your right and it is the 288 Ferrari GTO. It was a great car in GT6 and just right behind the Ferrari 1971 365 GTB4 otherwise known as the Ferrari Daytona. At some point we should get that Ferrari seeing as it was the most popular one used in GT6 and sounded the best too.

Where are the GTE, LMP2, Touring Car and junior open wheel options for example? Bring such cars and I will happily pay for them.
I very much doubt that what is in your bank account would even come close to covering the costs of all the running around trying to acquire such cars for scanning and what not. :lol:

Alright, my guesses from top left to bottom right.

Lexus SC430 GT500 '08 / Mini Cooper S '11 / Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 / Honda NSX GT500 '08 / Ferrari GTO '84
Pagani Zonda R '09 / Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61 / Nissan GT-R GT500 '08

Going to bet that the Zonda R will (unfortunately) get the same treatment as the Aston Martin Vulcan in that it gets thrown into N-class and its downforce will be severely nerfed.
I'd rather the Zonda R get the same treatment as the Vulcan than end up in Group X. Unless they end up putting it in Group 1.

People talk about possible new track in American event and somehow everyone forgot that PD has exclusive rights to use Pikes Peak in their games

In that case would be a point to point time trial....

RT

I dont think the last one is the GT 500 GTR. Look closely at the front wheel fenders and that bulky thing in the middle of the bonnet, Its something else, something new...

View attachment 776977

Nope, its the 2008 GT500 GT-R. It has that Hood Bulge on the real car. Also, that's just the way the light is reflecting off the front of the car.

Last edited:
Good to see Pagani back again, hopefully we see the stock C12S and Huayra come soon enough. I love both those cars. But I do have an issue with 2008 Super GT's competing with 2016 ones. As I have mentioned here before, the older cars would just get clubbed by the new ones. But watch PD put their horsepower up to 600... Oh, the beauty of BOP.

This is amazing :eek: but it looks like I've spoken too soon :lol:

If my post in my comparison thread is anything to go by, we could see the pre-2014 GT500 cars slotted in Gr.3, as shown here:

Time to go back to potential Gr.3 candidates, this time with pre-2014 Super GT cars. If the Zytek-vs-current GT500 is a foregone conclusion to some people, this older GT500-vs-current GT3 is much more so. Still, for those thinking that the pre-2014 GT500 cars would slot in nicely with Gr.3, the answer is: No. I went ahead and used what is arguably the best of the pre-2014 GT500 cars, and their performance is far superior compared to current GT3 cars, especially on the handling and downforce area.

Car: Honda RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12
Lap Time: 1:53.308 (-2.694 against benchmark)
Course: Nurburging GP
Tires: Racing:Soft
Power: 493hp
Limiter: 100%
Weight: 1100kg

Like what I said with the NSX, Super GT cars are cornering monsters. Unless PD introduces a new group to cater to pre-2014 GT500 cars, we won't be seeing this or any of them any time soon.

During that test I didn't put any sort of weight or power penalties to simulate BoP on the HSV-010. But I say again, if this is anything to go by, and the fact that the HSV-010 is much faster compared to the SC430 and other GT500 cars in this incoming update, we could see these older GT500 cars slotted into Gr.3 instead of having their own class. I wouldn't be surprised if they get hit with a severe weight penalty if BoP is on, it wouldn't be the first time they did that on a car (take the 911 RSR for example).

Nice to see the old Super GTs coming back to GT Sport. Kinda unexpected but I welcome more cars anyway.

Although I question which model year of the NSX GT500 they're gonna be using.

Hopefully it's the '06 model.
latest
Probably 2008 since they did the same with the Ford GT (by did the same i mean they use the newer of the two models)

Back