GT Sport's Next Content Update Arrives November 6

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 999 comments
I hope the old gt500 cars wont be in gr2 with new models, it would be so inauthentic.

we have GTE mixed with GT3 plus fantasy vehicles
we have GT4 Cars mixed with fantasy vehicles and then other random cars that have somehow been put into Gr.4 (Megane Trophy)
we have Group 1....which....there isn't anything I need to say. It is the worst group for authenticness

GT500 and Modern Super GT Cars would actually be the most realistic Gr. still

Anyone? Anyone?
Lotus-Esprit-Turbo-1600x1067.jpg
Longer than Stratos, very flat windscreen and a ducktail...
Check, check and check.

Plus: it’s an old acquaintance from previous installations.

The prominent features on the front fenders, as hinted by the silhouette, seems amiss, but I’d say it’s plausible.

I might be going to in depth but the E-Type might not be the 1961 (S1) standard model from GT6 and instead a completely new car to the series just like the 1965 Mini Cooper S. I think it might be an E-Type (S2). The S2 E-Types were built from 1968-71. The S2s lack the glass headlight covers that were on the S1s and S2 E-types have a larger grille. The silhouette seems to have that larger grille and there is no reflection of glass over the headlights.
Untitled drawing (1).jpg

S2 E-Type:
1969-jaguar-e-type-42-series-2-22-coupe.jpg

S1 E-Type:
JAGUAR-C-TYPE-0033.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be cool with a Stratos, but still think it's the 288 GTO. It's a much more regular shape than the quirky Lancia. And yes, the Lotus Esprit would be a dream come true, but it'll probably stay a dream for quite a while.

I dont think the last one is the GT 500 GTR. Look closely at the front wheel fenders and that bulky thing in the middle of the bonnet, Its something else, something new...

View attachment 776977
I agree. It has the bonnet bulge., but not the air intake on the roof.

Edit:
This one doesn't
4527aece886fa4f6c5da74ab0fd552bc-700.jpg

but the Gran Turismo cars do. New model from GT500?
latest

Last edited:
Nice to see 3 new Gr.2 class cars:
Lexus, Honda, Nissan.
4 premium cars what come from GT6 :
Mini Cooper S 2011, Maserati Gran turismo S 2008, Ferrari 288 GTO 1984, Pagani Zonda R 2009
2 standar cars become premium:
Subaru 22B STI 1998, Jaguar E-Type 1961.

Nice additions, my question is, which class is the Zonda R, Gr.x or N700, please no Gr.x :(

2 new more brands in brand central Pagani and Maserati that´s great

I suspect the lack of new Ford GT is probably Ford haven't given permission for it to appear in video games yet given the owner deal
and certain law actions underway over said agreement.

ZR1 is likely but again probably need to get permission or not allowed until nearer launch date.

Isn’t it already in Forza or Asseto Costa?

Alright, my guesses from top left to bottom right.

Lexus SC430 GT500 '08 / Mini Cooper S '11 / Maserati GranTurismo S '08
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 / Honda NSX GT500 '08 / Ferrari GTO '84
Pagani Zonda R '09 / Jaguar E-Type Coupe '61 / Nissan GT-R GT500 '08

Going to bet that the Zonda R will (unfortunately) get the same treatment as the Aston Martin Vulcan in that it gets thrown into N-class and its downforce will be severely nerfed.

I agree. It has the bonnet bulge., but not the air intake on the roof.

Edit:
This one doesn't

but the Gran Turismo cars do. New model from GT500?

The GT-R GT500 Base Model introduced in GT6 was missing the roof air intake (something I never knew until now!). I'm guessing it's that one:
latest

The other two GT500 cars in this update had base model versions in GT6 as well so it's likely PD has decided to include all three cars in base model guise and let the players recreate all the liveries on their own.

Last edited:
I might be going to in depth but the E-Type might not be the 1961 (S1) standard model from GT6 and instead a completely new car to the series just like the 1965 Mini Cooper S. I think it might be an E-Type (S2). The S2 E-Types were built from 1968-71. The S2s lack the glass headlight covers that were on the S1s and S2 E-types have a larger grille. The silhouette seems to have that larger grille and there is no reflection of glass over the headlights.
View attachment 776976
S2 E-Type:
1969-jaguar-e-type-42-series-2-22-coupe.jpg

S1 E-Type:
JAGUAR-C-TYPE-0033.jpg
Excellent analysis, you can kinda see the gap between the headlights and the rest of the hoodline. At first I thought it was an E Type lightweight but the roofline is different.

And the cars keep on coming! I am definitely going to get the Jag E-type and the Subaru Imbreza 22b.

Catalunya circuit is a very nice addition.

Since that American live event is coming very soon, I wonder if the update was delayed, not just because of the time it takes place, but a possible 2nd racing circuit?? Deep Forest maybe??

The GT-R GT500 Base Model introduced in GT6 was missing the roof air intake (something I never knew until now!). I'm guessing it's that one:
latest

The other two GT500 cars in this update had base model versions in GT6 as well so it's likely PD has decided to include all three cars in base model guise and let the players recreate all the liveries on their own.
Ahh, good spot.

So, for country cars, we get:
4 Japan
1 Britain
1 German
3 Italian

Cizeta anyone?
Me Me ! haha also hallo mate haven't found you in a whille.

It is!
I think it will be the Zonda LM race car, based on the leaked pic in the scanning.
Its back and lights were exactly the same as the LM race car.
Or maybe that was another incoming Zonda..
So this could be the Zonda R for this update.
The post has also been deleted.
Nop its not the LM im 98% sure it is the Zonda R.

I hope the old gt500 cars wont be in gr2 with new models, it would be so inauthentic.
whille i understand your point (thats the resson im forward to these cars the least its not inauthetic as they are GT500 spec cars.

we have GTE mixed with GT3 plus fantasy vehicles
we have GT4 Cars mixed with fantasy vehicles and then other random cars that have somehow been put into Gr.4 (Megane Trophy)
we have Group 1....which....there isn't anything I need to say. It is the worst group for authenticness

GT500 and Modern Super GT Cars would actually be the most realistic Gr. still
One corection we have only 1 real GT4 car in GR.4 that being said they are all very close anyway , GT3 and GTE cars are not so different as the old vs the new GT500's thats the main issues as for GR.1 i agree.

Latest Posts

Back