GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
SVX
Top left looks like an Evolution III or Evolution IV. Leaning towards the III;

1995-mitsubishi-lancer-evolution-III.jpg

Compared to the screenshot, there's no highlights for the grill ridges (which the III doesn't have), and I don't think the highlight bounces the light correctly for something circular - foglights for the IV and vertical air dams for the III. Evo IV fits more with the other cars that have included, but the III is part of my favourite phase (I, II, II) so I know which I'd prefer!

The splitter is also straight in the screenshot as opposed to the IV's curved.

EvoIV-02.jpg

Dd8hOy3VwAAQqMg-860x484.jpg
It's the Evo IV I'm sure... You can see the air intake for the air box is on the left side on the Evo IV. The Evo I-II-III is on the right side ;)

I can't talk for everyone, but I can't thank PD enough for the free content they've been releasing post launch. GT Sport is a highly addictive racing sim and satisfies every racing itch I have at the moment. Sure there's quirks but with every update they appear to be addressing them.

Thanks PD for rolling out more reasons to boot this game up and invest more time on the track!

If I'm to be honest it's content that probably should have been there right from the beginning. Having just got back into gaming after an 11 year break I can't say that I'm particularly thrilled at the current trend of devs releasing half finished products and then slowly completing the game after release.

That said I am aware that development times have increased significantly compared to that of 15 years ago, and I also guess it's a way of maintaining interest in games that would have otherwise been long relegated to the dusty part of the hard disk. Plus it gives me something to look forward to every couple of months.

So despite my grumbling I'm actually quite excited for next week.

Look at the
look at the nose scoops though, those aren't c9 scoops

Could be, but I'm thinking C9 because it won Le Mans and has been in the game before... the C11, neither.

Also, looking at the picture more, the top of the side pod and the rear wheel arch curve look more like the C9 to me. The C11 is more curveatious.

Could be, but I'm thinking C9 because it won Le Mans and has been in the game before... the C11, neither.

Also, looking at the picture more, the top of the side pod and the rear wheel arch curve look more like the C9 to me. The C11 is more curveatious.

I agree with you, for me it looks more like the C9.....which is great, I am looking forward to it very much.
What is the middle car in the top row? And what car is the first left in second row?

Well good to see the teaser image for next week's update and it also comes at good timing as I have a week off
work from Sat 2-10 June so I will be able to fully enjoy the new DLC.

I am most excited for the Miura and the classic Fiat 500 but if the Evo is in there as well I will be equally happy!

I am never good at guessing vehicles so I'll leave that to everyone else.

Evo 4? - Nissan R92 - Miura
Sauber C9 - Fiat 500 - Renault Megane Trophy
Clio - 86/BRZ - Jaguar XJR 9

That fits my guesswork as well as I thought the bottom left pic were the Clio and I suspect the middle is the BRZ
as that would make sense given we already have the 86.

I bet the Group C cars will go to Gr.X

This might bring me back to the game for some time, I'm interested in the little Fiat, that's a fun car for sure!

Also ANOTHER GT86, PD? Think we got enough of it, no?

Back