GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
YES!
With cars like this, La Sarthe is basically mandatory

Yeah, that's what we thought with the GT500 cars, that Fuji or Twin Ring Motegi would be a dead cert but what did we get instead? That crappy little Tsukuba that gets far too much hype and praise and for what reason I will never know. Don't be surprised if they add something equally stupid and useless like Goodwood instead!

Why are so many people excited for the fiat? I'm confused.

Hopefully this will help you understand...

upload_2018-5-24_12-22-6.png

Firstly, I really appreciate any extra "Goodies" that Kaz/PD add to GT Sport. :cheers: be it Cars, Tracks, or anything that improves the actual Gameplay, Sounds or Visuals, etc. :cool:

I also think that Gran Turismo isn't just about the Fastest / Most Expensive Cars, so I applaud the addition of the Samba Bus & Fiat 500 (probably) 👍
But, if you're going to use the Fiat 500 in an actual race, wouldn't it be better to have something like say the original Mini to race against ? 💡

Here's hoping...

The Clio shown here lacks the Cup's rear wing or the R3T's roof scoop, and there's no version tuned by a famous name, so most probably still a road car. Getting the facelifted RS would be pointless since it has absolutely no mechanical difference, but it's still highly possible. Could also be the Clio GT with the 120 hp 1.2 TCE engine to bring more competition into N100 class.

Last edited:
I wasn't bashing people who liked it. No need to be sassy. I was asking for an actual explanation. Why do people find the car interesting or exciting? I was actually trying to learn and understand why people like it :).

Instead you've made me look like a jerk...:(

I find it interesting and exciting but that's more a product of my interest in Abarths.

Nah that's obviously Special Stage Route 5
Cobblers. That's Fuji.

I wasn't bashing people who liked it. No need to be sassy. I was asking for an actual explanation. Why do people find the car interesting or exciting? I was actually trying to learn and understand why people like it :).

Instead you've made me look like a jerk...:(

It's because it's different. That's what makes it interesting.

Back