GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,712 comments
I wasn't bashing people who liked it. No need to be sassy. I was asking for an actual explanation. Why do people find the car interesting or exciting? I was actually trying to learn and understand why people like it :).

Instead you've made me look like a jerk...:(

Fair enough, it wasn't my intention to make you look like a jerk. I think adding that it confuses you makes it sound like you can't comprehend that other people could like it - to which I was trying to demonstrate that it shouldn't confuse you as lots of people like lots of different things.

FWIW, I'm not that excited about it. It's just more choice, and sometimes races in cars like that can be a real laugh... far more so than the elitist sim-racer vibe you might get in races with more 'serious' cars.

Is there any new car from 2017/18?

Or they are all going to be old cars from previous GTS?

It’s very good to have new stuff in the game... but should be New New and not New Old...

Otherwise this is just a remake of previous games and kinda looks like there are no new sport cars in the world...

Fiat? Really? It’s cute and all but... it’s a piece of poo...

And still no C63 AMG, M5, RS4, RS5, RS6 Avant, damn why c63-amg-coupesfv-055_0.jpg 2010-mercedes-benz-c63-amg_100300680_h.jpg2018-BMW-M5-118-626x383.jpgScreen-Shot-2016-10-15-at-104211.png

Last edited:
Is there any new car from 2017/18?

Or they are all going to be old cars from previous GTS?

It’s very good to have new stuff in the game... but should be New New and not New Old...

Otherwise this is just a remake of previous games and kinda looks like there are no new sport cars in the world...

Fiat? Really? It’s cute and all but... it’s a piece of poo...
Lots more DLCs to come final car count will be over 500 so another 300 + to come keep your hat on....

A question but how much did PD charge us for the Sauber/Jaguar/Nissan LeMans cars in previous GT games, will these likely be
in the 20 million price category or less?

It's just more choice, and sometimes races in cars like that can be a real laugh... far more so than the elitist sim-racer vibe you might get in races with more 'serious' cars.
100% this. A few days ago some friends and I were trashing around in the Group B cars on a rally track and we laughed our asses off, which basically never happens when we race Gr.4/3/2/1 :D So I'm all in for T1 Bus vs. 500 :gtpflag:

Always get very excited when I see these silhouettes, trying to see every little detail to match the car. The excitement reminds me of being a little boy again, haha. Think it’s a great way to tease them, too. Keeps a bit of mystique while also getting the community to work together to figure out the cars.

Personally I think the car on the top left is the facelifted 3rd gen WRX STI. The headlights especially give me that vibe a bit. General body shape seems to match up quite a bit too, but there’s not enough car there to be 100% certain. Suppose that’s the point of these teasers, haha.

They were never crazy expensive but assuming they're these 3:

Jaguar XJR-9: 1,980,000 Cr.
Mercedes Sauber C9: 2,150,000 Cr.
Nissan R92CP: 1,920,000 Cr.

From GT6.

Thanks!

About to hit 20 million mark again on my game so was just wanting to make sure I'll have enough left over to afford them next week
as these 3 am probably going to go OTT on liveries as have a few ideas in mind.

Latest Posts

Back