GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, May 24, 2018.

1. Divaldo

Divaldo

It´s a road course; the signs might be there all the time.

2. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

is this the hill you really wanna die on bud?

Alpha Cipher and Lubeify100 like this.
  3. TS050

TS050 Premium

I honestly find it hilarious that out of all the things you could rightly complain about in GTS, you chose the to complain about the omission of a single sign on one track.

Honestly, this community.

j n21t4, winet, KinLM and 12 others like this.
  4. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

I'm curious.

Do you only get on the GTS thread to point out and criticize? Menial or not?

Alpha Cipher and Lubeify100 like this.
  5. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

KinLM, Alpha Cipher and 919 Hybrid like this.
  6. TheGeologist

TheGeologist

Maybe you should spend more time :censored: racing instead of looking for traffic signs...

j n21t4, Formidable, KinLM and 6 others like this.
  7. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

8. Divaldo

Divaldo

I see these datails because i love to take pictures of the game. I won´t say a word anymore. Shut case.

usmaan likes this.
  9. Macboyilija

Macboyilija

There is nothing wrong with seeing such details. But you can put it in other words. Reading your post I would think they forgot one chicane or something :)

j n21t4 and IngRobNy like this.
  10. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

[​IMG]

that yellow stripe on the road doesnt have the right shade of yellow it should be giallo modena gelbe jaune 00156721 where can i get refunded

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Not that the Classic Group C cars are in the same class as the modern LMP1 beasts.

First World Problems.

11. BasherB59

BasherB59

Not sure those Cones are the correct Colour either !! FFS !!! :lol::lol::lol:

j n21t4, TheNuvolari and Alpha Cipher like this.
  12. Divaldo

Divaldo

Something´s missing in the backgrund.

I just made my comment because these details are avaialable both in Gt5 and Gt6 which were in a previous console. PD has not done a greatr job in GT Sports and you still defend them.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
    usmaan likes this.
  13. fortbo

fortbo

The representation of the track in GTS is miles ahead of GT5/6. The road surface itself was even modeled improperly and was far too bumpy. Track side detail was horrible, trees looked like a PS2 game, and just the environment felt off. The GTS version is the best recreation of of Circuit De La Sarthe in any game/sim that I have seen.

14. adb

adb

They’ve done a horrible job with Le Mans, completely missed the Bugatti layout, amateurs

15. CVPI93

CVPI93 Premium

And I got my hopes up over nothing because I saw this was one of the most recently replied threads. :lol:

16. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

You just said that you wouldn't

Yet you are here again trying to do a take that to us...

:confused:

KinLM and IngRobNy like this.
  17. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

I don't understand this 'sign' problem. It's like you can't drive on the track because of it?

If the issue would be in ETS2, I would understand the problem, because in that game the signs are essential. For example:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So let's just stop here. That Sarthe is indeed pretty well replicated in GTS, there is even a thread for it on GTP. If that sign would be there, I'm sure no one would notice it.

usmaan and IngRobNy like this.
  18. 05XR8

05XR8

Dang, got sucked in. Thought a clever player found a gem of news.
    You know what "Thought" did....

19. adb

adb

Bad example. :p Those are different places. :D

TheNuvolari likes this.
  20. MisterOne77

MisterOne77

I wanna assume that the sign is suppose located off track in the background, where it can't really be seen by anyone. If that's the case, why is this being complained about? It's a trackside detail, they've never looked good. And then to say that PD did a bad job because of this and a few missing background details(not you)? What kind of hyper-purist, perfectionist mindset is that?

21. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

So to convince everyone, you decided that the best way to show the inaccuracies in the modeling of the track was to post a photo of one sign? That was the most inaccurate thing you find, that you decided would be adequate to use in convincing everyone?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  22. winet

winet

Small minds worry about small things

CLowndes888 and silverman_GT like this.
  23. MisterOne77

MisterOne77

That isn't a criticism, that's a nitpick, a very minor nitpick. And the fact that you completely trash the track because of a missing sign and some other background details seems a bit over the top. It really feels like you're trying your hardest to look for something wrong on the track so that you can claim that its "poorly scanned". And criticizing GTS isn't taboo on this site. While there may be fanboys who are quick to attack any and all criticism towards the game, if you go through each thread you'll be hardpressed to find anyone actually attacking another for saying something negative about the game. You say that criticism towards GTS is taboo and yet this entire forum is full of people sharing their nitpicks and legitimate with the game. Even in this thread.

j n21t4, TheGeologist and IngRobNy like this.
  24. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

You're certainly not the only one :lol:

25. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

If you mean to talk about the area from the scape you just attached to this post that's not even the same area of the track you're comparing.

IngRobNy likes this.
  26. Sage Ages

Sage Ages

It's not so much the criticism but the attitude of some of the people who post here. GTS is a flawed game, but there's no shortage of instances of people overreacting over relatively minor things, as well as people with limited/no understanding of how certain things in the game are developed.

Satomiblood and IngRobNy like this.
  27. redhed17

redhed17

Are you new to the internet then! :rolleyes: ;) :lol:

28. Sage Ages

Sage Ages

Nope. This certainly isn't a new occurrence but that doesn't make it any less annoying.

IngRobNy likes this.
  29. Cowboy

Cowboy Premium

I'm finding it hard to understand why you would complain about such a minute issue in a thread that's announcing an update that happened over a month ago. If I were you I'd go to the "GT Sport Epic Whining and Crying" thread instead.

GT Flaw, j n21t4, ProjectF and 6 others like this.
  30. SDSPOWER01

SDSPOWER01

Ya'll here must be joking I can't believe ya'll would think that La sarthe is the best recreation ever I mean the grass clearly is not green in real life:
    Screenshot_20180703-204400.png
    Compared to GT Sport:
    Screenshot_20180703-204319.png
    This is 8000000 % proof of a poorly scanned track!

I mean no harm, but I just had to; the way the thread was turning out to be...