GT Sport's Next Content Update is On Its Way

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, May 24, 2018.

1. NiNjAELiE

NiNjAELiE

Me too haha since the movie ! Funny you said that I just put a scene from the movie in my Evo IV video :lol: At 0:33 !

Nobody knows why the suspension act like this ?
    I powered it level 4,
    lowered the weight level 4
    and changed to the "drift" sheet settings

maybe when changing to the drift sheet
    the suspension became automatically super loose ?!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  2. Volksauto

Volksauto

The 500 is very well indeed and icon. Probably one of the most important post war cars ever and they made almost 4 million of them. The Fiat 500 basically was a Vespa that can seat a family (because baby boomers) and minimal luggage. The car gets around 60 MPG and the 500 was perfect for cities like Rome because of its minute size. It can fit on tiny streets that only mainly scooters could fit in. It's short wheelbase made it very peppy around the streets. Because of this, the 500 is considered to be the first city car. Not to mention, the Fiat 500 was designed to be stylish and have good aesthetics. A lot of economy cars lack this but, the 500 was and is a fashion statement.

Sharpie, VXR, Turbo Racer 48 and 5 others like this.
  3. Rinsky

Rinsky

If PD's plan is to add all the Premium cars from GT6 to GTS along with some new cars then we have some great cars coming in future updates for both the N-Class & Race Cars Classes. That's something to be real excited about if the do.

Marcobzzcs, VXR, ProjectF and 2 others like this.
  4. DesertPenguin

DesertPenguin Premium

If that's their plan I hope they come out with it sooner than later so we don't have to get 9 a month. That will take way too long

DatNoiseV12, DavidMonoy97 and Rinsky like this.
  5. redhed17

redhed17

I like the Fiat 500 in real life. It is a design classic and an important car in motoring history. If PD want a game that has sections that reflect or show that, then that is fine. The problem I have with some of their car additions is that they add a car (or bus) in isolation. It is a racing game, if they are going to add cars (or buses) that don't seem to fit into a specific category, then add two competing vehicles. One make races are OK, but it is better to race against another similar vehicle, even if a race may have 8-10 of each type in a race, there is variation. The single pickup, bus, and now low powered city car from the 50's make them stand out as anomalies compared to a lot of other cars. imho.

Every time I do a custom race, having the pickup in there too especially, looming large over the other cars ruins the 'realism' for me. If they add odd vehicles, then add 2-3 similar cars at the same time but try and keep them out races where they are there to make up the numbers rather than to compete.

Imari, tofuhero and I-Runner like this.
  6. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Power output is of no relevance in this respect. A Benz Patent Motorwagen is an icon and it packs 0.5hp. It is of course an icon as it was the first motor car.

I know what you are saying but performance doesn't determine whether a car gains iconic status.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    KinLM, phil_75, DatNoiseV12 and 4 others like this.
  7. Volksauto

Volksauto

Sorry to burst your bubble but the '86 Daimler Motor Carriage wasn't the first automobile. It WAS the first car to have 4 wheels, and a four stroke ICE. The first car, (also in GT4) was the 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen, the first one was completed in 1885 and was patented a few months before the Daimler. The Benz however had three wheels and a two stroke ICE.
    Here is a reprint of the original patent:
    [​IMG]

KinLM, Imari, Lubeify100 and 2 others like this.
  8. golfer07840

golfer07840

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I read somewhere (may have even been somewhere on here maybe?) that it had been repaved?

9. Volksauto

Volksauto

yes its been repaved

KinLM and golfer07840 like this.
  10. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Apologies. I was thinking of that car but got the name wrong. Thanks for putting me straight.

I've had a bad few days this week on GTP.
    :O

11. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

The '16 Clio is actually different from the '15.

The '16 can be given more power at max level, while the '15 is lighter. Pickup is better on the new one as well.

I personally am enjoying it.

SolidSnakeXiX likes this.
  12. 05XR8

05XR8

Using the R92CP at all the paved tracks, makes me see those courses in a different light now. :eek: Have the walls at Tokyo always been so narrow?:nervous:

KinLM, usmaan, ProjectF and 2 others like this.
  13. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

A backfire from a motorcycle.

14. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Apart from the Le Mans track and cars, pretty uninspiring car selection this time around. Clio and BRZ are essentially dupes. And the Megane Trophy should've been in the game from the start instead of the Megane Gr.4 mock up. Unlike most people however, I find the Fiat the most interesting car in the update. Sure it's slow and useless, but it has always been oddballs like these that defines Gran Turismo :tup: Pretty disappointed that they don't include the 787B. And when are we getting an NA1/2 NSX PD??? :banghead:

Also sorely missing a full night mode at Le Mans. Nur 24h version has it, so I don't think it's a technical issue.

Sport Mode location registration needs a wider selection, especially for the second locale box. Or just allow us to input our own.

Not much else to say apart from that really. Thanks to the Miura, I'll only be driving KTM@BMB for the next month or so *sigh*.

EDIT:
    Some more impressions after driving the new cars and tracks. Le Mans is a lot smoother now. Good for my wheel longetivity, bad for excitement :( I also noticed some corner walls are moved back now (the exit of Arnage and last corner of Porsche Curves). I understand it's for safety, but the track isn't as scary as its former self anymore.

On the other hand, the Group C cars are still as raw and wild as ever. The R92CP turbo whistles are so addictive! It seems like they modelled the slower transmission shifts and turbo lag as well. In previous games they always feel too linear, but you can clearly feel when the turbos kick in now. My only complaint is we can't turn up the power to four digits for the full one lap glory quali experience :grumpy:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    usmaan, georgetigra and Imari like this.
  15. Griffith500

Griffith500

It's a contrived flame thrower. Back firing is technically back out the intake. In the exhaust it's called after fire (because it should have fired when it was in the cylinder!)

KinLM, Dylan and TheNuvolari like this.
  16. AleksandarSRB

AleksandarSRB

The sound of brz drift car is updated, now Its much better.

usmaan and ProjectF like this.
  17. VXR

VXR

So, here's the UK press release for the 2016 Clio. Apart from the obvious change to the front end, it's pretty limited.

http://press.renault.co.uk/en-gb/releases/168

Does it sound different to the '15? Would be nice if they modelled the Trophy with the optional Akrapovic exhaust at least.

Scaff likes this.
  18. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12

True words. Also performance made absolutely no difference to the MoMA, which acquired an original model of the Fiat 500F one year ago and It's now part of its permament collection.

[​IMG]

It's an automotive icon recognized all around the world (and I'd say one of most beautiful too).
    Couldn't agree more. Wish more people realized that, when properly simulated, every car has something to say, even the slowest ones.

19. Divaldo

Divaldo

Too bad the track is poorly scanned in the game. Several details are missing. PD has not done the homework properly.

20. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

How so?

21. Divaldo

Divaldo

Compare the pics of the race that tool place some weeks ago and the track that is in the game.

22. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

Le Mans? We have the 2017 version that's why, they had updated the track since then.

23. Divaldo

Divaldo

Some signs are missing. I said lol

A picture of the race

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
  24. TS050

TS050 Premium

> Literally one sign is missing
    > “Wow, this track is really poorly designed.”

j n21t4, Formidable, KinLM and 18 others like this.
  25. Divaldo

Divaldo

This page is a joke. it´s taboo to criticize this crap called GT Sports lol

This is only an example. Everything is in the eye of the beholder.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2018
    usmaan likes this.
  26. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

'let me just make a crappy complaint, get called out for it, then promptly get huffy saying that it's taboo to criticize a game on a forum bearing the name of said series because of my ******, useless complaint'

j n21t4, KinLM, IngRobNy and 9 others like this.
  27. Grandea GTR

Grandea GTR

One missing sign isn't something worth criticizing over.

Maybe if it's one significant thing, like the Suzuka Circuit Arch, then yeah, but this isn't exactly that significant.

j n21t4, KinLM, IngRobNy and 3 others like this.
  28. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

This game gives some people brainworms, I swear to god.

usmaan likes this.
  29. TonyJZX

TonyJZX

If PD mapped Le Mans last year and now this year they added different new signage then what are PD supposed to do exactly to rectify it?

Its about as close as you get an 99% of people would be fine with it.

j n21t4, IngRobNy and usmaan like this.
  30. Silver Arrows

Silver Arrows Premium

I guess instead of car pack content like Forza fans, GT fans instead bitch and moan about trackside details in content updates then.

IngRobNy, usmaan and Alpha Cipher like this.