GT Sport's Next Update Arrives This Week, Brings Cars, Tracks, and Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
...we need more proper racing cars and new grouping for the game.

If you look at the Gr2 or SuperGT cars, the 3 new one are outclassing older models by far, and TBH older models are more as of GT3 cars, then there are some of the GT300 cars that I'd really like to see in game.
Then there is DTM, many touring cars, V8 supercars, stock car racing etc etc...

If you go though the list of GT5/6 cars, you will find out there were many more racing cars there, not some stupid filler Gr cars that we have in game.

Also, consider this, we had a C6R corvette, yet we got a imaginary Gr3 car in GTSport, what's that all about?!?!
Tje funny thing is Kaz said in an interview that it them 6 months to complete a real car and 12 months to complete a fictional car (i don't beliave him) but lets say thats the case then why would they make a fictional version putting double the amount of work instead of adding the real C7.R ? . And if licensing was the issue (i doubt that ) they could add the Callaway C7 GT3 R.
As for the grouping i understand when you are coming from but like @RACECAR said there is no point because race cars are becoming much faster every year so if we did a GT500 (2016) class and a GT500 (2008) then we will have to do that for 2007 , 6 , 5 etc and thats not ideal obviously.

Tje funny thing is Kaz said in an interview that it them 6 months to complete a real car and 12 months to complete a fictional car (i don't beliave him) but lets say thats the case then why would they make a fictional version putting double the amount of work instead of adding the real C7.R ? . And if licensing was the issue (i doubt that ) they could add the Callaway C7 GT3 R.
As for the grouping i understand when you are coming from but like @RACECAR said there is no point because race cars are becoming much faster every year so if we did a GT500 (2016) class and a GT500 (2008) then we will have to do that for 2007 , 6 , 5 etc and thats not ideal obviously.
Kaz mainly meant cars that had basically no data. MR cars like converting the FF Peugeot RC Z to Gr.3 MR spec.
Other than say, possible licensing issues(yes, I know we do have real GT3 and real & concept GTE cars), some fictional cars PD made, weren't actually built yet. Some were in concept stage and some came after the game was released. C7 Gr.3 could have been easier to model with the Gr4 version(I don't know).

Mustang Gr4(was probably modeled before real GT4 car was announced), F-Type Gr4(real GT4 came out in 2018), AMG SLS(AMG GT GT4 debuted 2018), 650S Gr.4 might have been modeled before 570S(570S debuted in 2016). I'd prefer real race cars, buti t's pretty clever they got cars ready for FIA Manufacturers Cup.

Gran Turismo Sport content updates only so far

v1.06 - Nov 27 - 3 cars (Shelby & Zagato)
v1.10 - Dec 22 - 12 cars (KTM & Suzuki), track layouts (Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi) v1.11 - Jan 25 - 10 cars, two tracks & layouts (Monza Circuit & Autodrome Lago Maggiore)
v1.13 - Feb 28 - 12 cars (De Tomaso), track layouts (Blue Moon Bay Speedway) v1.15 - Mar 29 - 13 cars (Gr.2 Class), track (Tsukuba Circuit)
v1.17 - Apr 9 - 2 cars v1.18 - Apr 27 - 1 car, track layouts (Dragon Trail - Gardens) v1.19 - May 30 - 9 cars (Fiat), track (Circuit de la Sarthe)
v1.23 - Jul 30 - 8 cars, track (Circuit de Sainte-Croix) v1.25 - Aug 29 - 8 cars (Abarth & Lancia), track (Red Bull Ring) v1.28 - Sep 26 - 9 cars (Plymouth), track (Fuji International Speedway)
v1.29 - Nov 5 - 9 cars (Maserati & Pagani), track (Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya)
v1.31 - Dec 5 - 7 cars (Tesla Motors & Pontiac), track layouts (Tokyo Expressway South Route) v1.32 - Jan 17 - 8 cars (TVR), track (Special Stage Route X)
v1.34 - Mar 5 - 5 cars, track (Autopolis Circuit) v1.36 - Mar 28 - 5 cars (Super Formula) v1.38 - Apr 23 - 5 cars (Renault) v1.39 - May 30 - track (Goodwood Motor Circuit) v1.40 - June 27 - 5 cars, track layouts (Sardegna Road Circuit) (Weather Conditions)

You mad, bro?

Exactly the oposite... I´m very awaken to the reality of this Game...

If you want a lot of tracks, cars, variable weather and more realistic racing simulator you have PC2..... ages ahead of GTS in any of this points!!

The only thing that could make a difference and make GTS the most wanted and loved Online Racing Game would be... what it aint got!!!! A decent and correct Penalization System! These updates are only to sweeten the real bitter part of the game, and to try to hide (by obllivion or drugging and nubbing your eyes and mind with more sweet.. when.. the bitter part is what destroys the game... the most ever spupid and uneficcient Penalization system I ve ever seen in any racing game1!!

And instead of trying to do a decent job on this. PD keesp just givin more an more sweets that lead to nowhere... but.. getting diabetes... the online game keeps being a crap. .and in almost every update it gets even worse... from the very 1st day GTS was released. I dont think there was the smalest real improvment on the Penalization System, and logic! Every time they change it it´s even worst then before.. and sinc e along time that. they dont even do nothing about it.. prrobably becasue of that.. (eveytime they do it it´s even worse...)

Reactions: Qyn
Gran Turismo Sport content updates only so far

v1.06 - Nov 27 - 3 cars (Shelby & Zagato)
v1.10 - Dec 22 - 12 cars (KTM & Suzuki), track layouts (Kyoto Driving Park Yamagiwa + Miyabi)
v1.11 - Jan 25 - 10 cars, two tracks & layouts (Monza Circuit & Autodrome Lago Maggiore)
v1.13 - Feb 28 - 12 cars (De Tomaso), track layouts (Blue Moon Bay Speedway)
v1.15 - Mar 29 - 13 cars (Gr.2 Class), track (Tsukuba Circuit)
v1.17 - Apr 9 - 2 cars
v1.18 - Apr 27 - 1 car, track layouts (Dragon Trail - Gardens)
v1.19 - May 30 - 9 cars (Fiat), track (Circuit de la Sarthe)
v1.23 - Jul 30 - 8 cars, track (Circuit de Sainte-Croix)
v1.25 - Aug 29 - 8 cars (Abarth & Lancia), track (Red Bull Ring)
v1.28 - Sep 26 - 9 cars (Plymouth), track (Fuji International Speedway)
v1.29 - Nov 5 - 9 cars (Maserati & Pagani), track (Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya)
v1.31 - Dec 5 - 7 cars (Tesla Motors & Pontiac), track layouts (Tokyo Expressway South Route)
v1.32 - Jan 17 - 8 cars (TVR), track (Special Stage Route X)
v1.34 - Mar 5 - 5 cars, track (Autopolis Circuit)
v1.36 - Mar 28 - 5 cars (Super Formula)
v1.38 - Apr 23 - 5 cars (Renault)
v1.39 - May 30 - track (Goodwood Motor Circuit)
v1.40 - June 27 - 5 cars, track layouts (Sardegna Road Circuit) (Weather Conditions)

Fix it better for you.
But seeing all the content updates and only at 1.4 you'd think they maybe would do a "Spec 2.0" update soon?
However with the possible GT7 as a PS5 launch date it may not happen.

The most important things - to me - are cars & tracks.
Then you ve got the wrong game... PC2 has all of that and even more! If you want to see how a variable weather and rain. and.. snow.. and ice tracks. then you have PC2! Ages ahead of GTS! GTS fall behing PC2 in all these fields! The only real difference would be to have a good and easy to join online racing system... Its easy allright.. to join in... but to join i to what??? Al the logic that keeps being implmented to Online Racing in this game is... brainless and unfair! And its very fast once you get into it that you loose all the hope you ve got in getting a good experience on online racing.. the frustation speed is... increased day by day until you simply want to forget that such part of the game exhists!!! And soon you ll find your self putting GTS apart from youd daily games.. and going somwhere else...

PD is negleting the completion off what it claimed at the start to be giving us! A Racing Game dedicated to onine racing with the most realistic pursuit to that target.. A target never achieved and completly widely missed... an missed even more day by day.. . each day it goes.. the more it misses such target... and the more it puts away their "landing" arrows...

Glad that the X2019 is coming in the update. Been waiting for it since the Paris World Tour event.

And the Clio is gonna be fun as well. Had a blast driving that car back in GT6 and I get to experience it once more in GTS when the update arrives.

Getting not many cars now means GT7 sometime next year 👍.
Or maybe they're just taking their time with the car drops.

Let's not forget that one part where Kaz mentions that GTS' car list would eventually have at least 400-500 cars.

Oh and I'm referring to this source.

Or maybe they're just taking their time with the car drops.

Let's not forget that one part where Kaz mentions that GTS' car list would eventually have at least 400-500 cars.

Oh and I'm referring to this source.
I think that, at present (well, taking Thursday to be "at present"), we have 299 cars, with 131 being DLC. That equates to a new car every 4.7 days since launch.

To reach 400 would require 101 more cars, or 473 more days. That'd take us through to October 11 2020, or about three years from launch. XBox Scarlett is due in "Holiday" (pretty much anywhere from Thanksgiving to Christmas) 2020, and I can't imagine PS5 is that far afterwards, so it's looking close to reality...

... but then we have the concept of GT Sport being not only PS5 compatible, but also a PS4/PS5 Crossplay game. Will PD making a PS5 GT Sport and keep shovelling content at it and the PS4 version so players can continue to play together? Would that be a Spec 2-like content deluge? And what of the prospect of GT7 being a PS5 launch title?

I'm really excited about this update. I can't wait to drive in the rain and have some even more intense custom races.

Oh, and you never know, Kaz may release another teaser tomorrow. Didn't he do that before? Show one on X day and then another one on Y day?

I would still be happy if only Nurb. would have rain weather. :D
I meant like what could we change of said wet conditions. The amount of wetness in the surface or how the weather rains or full of clouds, etc.

I meant like what could we change of said wet conditions. The amount of wetness in the surface or how the weather rains or full of clouds, etc.
To add, will Custom Race be able to run all 20 cars or will grid sizes be limited?

Kaz mainly meant cars that had basically no data. MR cars like converting the FF Peugeot RC Z to Gr.3 MR spec.
Other than say, possible licensing issues(yes, I know we do have real GT3 and real & concept GTE cars), some fictional cars PD made, weren't actually built yet. Some were in concept stage and some came after the game was released. C7 Gr.3 could have been easier to model with the Gr4 version(I don't know).

Mustang Gr4(was probably modeled before real GT4 car was announced), F-Type Gr4(real GT4 came out in 2018), AMG SLS(AMG GT GT4 debuted 2018), 650S Gr.4 might have been modeled before 570S(570S debuted in 2016). I'd prefer real race cars, buti t's pretty clever they got cars ready for FIA Manufacturers Cup.
Yea no doubt about that i like how PD turned the Atenza from a boring 🤬 box on wheels to a very decent race car but with the corvette for example the C7.R started competing at worst after a faw months started development and my issue isen't that i only like real.cars etc but choices like this are also a waste of resources.

Exactly the oposite... I´m very awaken to the reality of this Game...

If you want a lot of tracks, cars, variable weather and more realistic racing simulator you have PC2..... ages ahead of GTS in any of this points!!

The only thing that could make a difference and make GTS the most wanted and loved Online Racing Game would be... what it aint got!!!! A decent and correct Penalization System! These updates are only to sweeten the real bitter part of the game, and to try to hide (by obllivion or drugging and nubbing your eyes and mind with more sweet.. when.. the bitter part is what destroys the game... the most ever spupid and uneficcient Penalization system I ve ever seen in any racing game1!!

And instead of trying to do a decent job on this. PD keesp just givin more an more sweets that lead to nowhere... but.. getting diabetes... the online game keeps being a crap. .and in almost every update it gets even worse... from the very 1st day GTS was released. I dont think there was the smalest real improvment on the Penalization System, and logic! Every time they change it it´s even worst then before.. and sinc e along time that. they dont even do nothing about it.. prrobably becasue of that.. (eveytime they do it it´s even worse...)
Again?... lets make one thing clear you are "awaken" to the "reality"of the game as much as the people who beliave free DLC are not free why? let me show you why .. Kudos prime the omly source we can get somewhat accurate statistics show the following .(as of june 24th 2019)
Players who played in Sport mode (Sport mode races finished)
0 races 80% 1-10 races 13% 11-20 races 2% more than 20 races 5% . Active players during the previous 7 days No 91.2 % Yes 8.8 %. Daily active players in sport mode (as of 3 days ago) 30200 So that "reality" is a made up scenario in your mind and proves that you don't give a :censored:about what the majority of players actually want which is more of that and i quote "crap". Now let me explain to you why the penalty system is the way it is its based on an algorithm! and 99% of the things based on algorithms are:censored: and if you think humans will do a better job just take a look at the world tour event a couple days ago. So in conclusion if you want to have good online races stop depending on thousands of random players find a league or a group and use the lobby feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back