GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Aug 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volksauto

Volksauto

When the update drops, I'm gonna try the rain in arcade mode while the game is still under maintenance.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  2. AllMightyVTEC

AllMightyVTEC

3. GTV0819

GTV0819

Because GT is made by a Japanese studio so of course, they'll try to prioritize including them as much as possible.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Lord Protector and AgentBlackDog like this.
  4. AllMightyVTEC

AllMightyVTEC

It completes the set! You can’t have yin without yang, just like you can’t have a Trueno without a Levin

5. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

Are you using a Thrustmaster wheel? If you switch it to PS3 mode that affect is gone. Hope this helps.

Leggacy likes this.
  6. watashi49uk

watashi49uk

Switch to PS3 mode on a T300 and it's better, but not gone.

AgentBlackDog and Clean Racer like this.
  7. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

Because in automobile history, there existed an entire generation wherein the USA couldn’t figure out horsepower w/ emissions equipment, and Europe couldn’t figure out how to build cars that weren’t electrical fires & rust buckets.

Within that generation, Japan was building the most reliable, lightest, fastest, fun, and pure sports compacts and sports cars. And they were so good at it, they even decided to limit themselves on advertisable horsepower.

Gran Turismo is a love letter to this generation, it exists to immortalize it. It’s PD’s prerogative and I’m glad to see it.

8. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

Really? I raced like that for a year and never noticed it. I'm back to PS4 mode now and I've grown accustomed to it. I'll try PS3 mode again to see how it feels.

9. watashi49uk

watashi49uk

OK, I must confess that it only does it if a get a trifle overenthusiastic! :dunce:

Clean Racer likes this.
  10. Clean Racer

Clean Racer

I hated the understeer rumble affect for the longest time but then had to switch to PS4 because the game would not recognize my new add-on rim. I was forced to switch. I actually don't mind it now. They should definitely add a way to tone it down with an intensity slider.

11. Lord Protector

Lord Protector

They’re gonna show Spa in tomorrow’s races aren’t they?

12. Torneo

Torneo

13. Ddkklop

Ddkklop

About the Levin, I think it's great that they added it. Some people might create initial D themed videos with it, I also think we could make some races that will contain Levin and Trueno with different liveries, that could be fun. Also, is there even any other other game nowadays that offers both Levin and Trueno? I don't think so. PD is slowly bringing every iconic/legendary JDM cars that used to be standard in GT5/6, remodeling them from scratch and bringing them back to life in a 4K glory. I honestly didn't expect them to do this at all and I love it.

DK, CTznOfTime, ProjectF and 4 others like this.
  14. inos95

inos95

Waiting for the day the S201 shows up in GT. The real WRX unicorn.

15. 05XR8

05XR8

Just a wild guess. The Levin should be exactly 25,000. Cr.

S13 - under 36k

S2000, GC8 about 36k

GTO - 45k-55k

sirjim73 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  16. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

I think I raced on Spa once in GT6. It’ll be great to see it return to this series in current gen action.

17. 05XR8

05XR8

I'm always posting these videos. :tup: In the second video, you get power numbers, whee/tyre size and spring settings.

So, you can replicate as close as possible. I was able to get real close in GT6. Best thing about tuning now, the 5-speed stays. :)
    [​IMG]
    Someone asked the question about the Sprinter's lights. They wanted to know if the aero is effected when the lights are up. If they are(maybe a place like Fuji), the Levin may be the way to go. Doesn't matter to me. I love them both.

Hope we can do this in GT(X).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DK, Ddkklop, VXR and 9 others like this.
  18. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

:tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:
    BOOOOOOO! I am soo pissed off. ITS THE SAME CAR AS THE TRUENO FFS! That's nothing new! But at least we have Spa.

ARTAsean likes this.
  19. Nielsen

Nielsen

Relax, it's not as bad as the standard car era where several models had multiple versions that were barely indistinguishable.

20. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

The Levin I can somewhat forgive considering it's at least got a completely different front end from the Trueno.

Not too keen on the second GC8 we may be getting on the other hand, reminds me a bit of the 2015/2016 Clio duo and the BRZ/GT86 twins.

21. 05XR8

05XR8

The GC8 is competition to the Evo IV. It's like having the STI and EVO X, R32/33/34/35, A80/A90, NA/ND, AE86/86.

Trust, I understand the feelings towards the choices. There are cars I'd rather see, but this is what it is. Main problem is, when it comes to Sport Mode, those that participate, rarely get to use many of these cars.

GTFan24 and Ddkklop like this.
  22. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

The 22B and the STI Version VI are more different than they seem on the surface, that's all I'm gonna add.

23. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

I played my GT4 about two weeks ago (way before the teaser announcement) after a long time without playing it, randomly picking an Impreza Sedan WRX STI Version VI '99 in cashmere yellow for a quick race on arcade mode.

If the bottom right car is exactly this one I'm just gonna **** my pants. :eek:

Ddkklop likes this.
  24. Volksauto

Volksauto

Then you had some cars that were literally IDENTICAL!! The only difference was the market it was sold in!
    For example:
    -Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 '00
    [​IMG]

-Toyota Vitz RS 1.5 (J) '00

[​IMG]

EDK, xxy98cn, Auto motors and 14 others like this.
  25. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

Oh, you mean kinda like this?

DFC03640-C171-4B3D-B089-0B4912AB7D7D.jpeg AAAEE15E-2FAD-4390-BBBB-E79B518D41AF.jpeg

This **** is already happening in GT Sport, what a shame.

2/5ths of this update is redundancy? Color me swiftly off the hype train

26. Downhill Dino

Downhill Dino Premium

Wait, it's actually 55 pounds heavier. Here I thought they were 100% the same stat wise.

KinLM, Ddkklop, White Mamba and 4 others like this.
  27. JoaoSilva

JoaoSilva

So people are also thinking that the 22b Impreza is the same as the regular STI? Well, they're not, at all.

Also i'm happy with getting the Levin in GT Sport.

28. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

Ohhhh yeah, 2 extra doors on the regular STI? Well, I am over-****in-whelmed

How silly of me to prefer cars like this over redundant GC chassis’

2B0B54F0-6111-4897-B1E3-43CB2B93484D.jpeg A4D275D4-B800-425A-9EDF-EDB2730C93B2.jpeg D3541459-3C77-4495-A600-D4BC63AFCCAD.jpeg

xxy98cn and nickf1gr like this.
  29. 05XR8

05XR8

30. ARTAsean

ARTAsean (Banned)

Well, couldn’t you extrapolate that logic to most of the car list?

Anyway, the one you’re referring to is a 4-speed bespoke drift car and a Gr.X. This one in my post is just a turbo BRZ (possibly 2020 BRZ STI) which is what people have been waiting for since this platform was unveiled almost a decade ago, likely will make a pretty big splash.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.