GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally we already have a bunch of Imprezas and two different versions of the BRZ. I’d rather see something left-field like an Alcyone SVX or a Legacy B4.

Hecc, I’d honestly rather see a Subaru Baja than another duplicate (+2 doors) Impreza at this point.

So people are also thinking that the 22b Impreza is the same as the regular STI? Well, they're not, at all.

Also i'm happy with getting the Levin in GT Sport.
Well of course they're different but the problem is that I felt that they'd be better rather do model a much different car. Like this (minus the BRZ).

Ohhhh yeah, 2 extra doors on the regular STI? Well, I am over-****in-whelmed

How silly of me to prefer cars like this over redundant GC chassis’

View attachment 845891 View attachment 845892

Actually you can see the middle car is a saloon version. It looks a little like the american version Toyota Corolla Levin coupe AE86 made between 1983 - 1986. Or the American version Toyota Corolla AE86 1.6 GTS Twin Cam.

The lower left picture some kind of Mitsubishi 3000 GTO or it could even be a Toyota Celica 1992 GT4. More likely a Mitsubishi. Might even be a Pontiac.

The lower right car looks like it could very well be a very early 1990's Subaru Impreza. It looks like it has a high wing on it.

Last edited:
Personally we already have a bunch of Imprezas and two different versions of the BRZ. I’d rather see something left-field like an Alcyone SVX or a Legacy B4.

Hecc, I’d honestly rather see a Subaru Baja than another duplicate (+2 doors) Impreza at this point.
Why not also include their rally cars, along with the ones of other brand ones? I mean it would be such a nice thing to see..

The Clio is a bit of a silly inclusion, but it does at least model the Akrapovic exhaust upgrade and weigh slightly more.

A 2.0 STI narrow body GC is quite different to a 2.2, widebody coupe GC, so I don't get the consternation.

twitter #gtsport

ECyGuQbU0AA4tHL.jpg

I think I raced on Spa once in GT6. It’ll be great to see it return to this series in current gen action.
My secret.... I never raced on Spa aside on Grid haha.
Don't know why but i am not too convinced on the track.
Maybe with the addition in GT Sport i'll start liking it!

It would have been a chance to include a Levin 2door Coupe but I'll still take every car I get :D
Hopefully with analogic dashboard. Me and the bois will definitely smash this thing around the Nurb and compare it to the Trueno.

My secret.... I never raced on Spa aside on Grid haha.
Don't know why but i am not too convinced on the track.
Maybe with the addition in GT Sport i'll start liking it!

It's a bit like Silverstone where it's only fun in super quick high downforce cars. Stick to the Super Formula, LMP1 cars etc and I'm sure you'll find it fun then.

Nailing the fast chicanes section after the Kemmel straight is a particular favourite path of the track for me.

Guys stop complaining about the Levin, Every Gran Turismo car list specially the sixth game has duplicates, also every complain of a good car in GT Sport is actually stupid. The Levin is a good addition.

Edit: Also It makes me Angry. Btw Isuzu is just a downgrade because they made cars and changed to Trucks. I gonna repeat it, It's very stupid.

The middle car isn't an AE86 variant the windscreen angle is all wrong. Its the same era late 80's early 90's but not that car. Nice to see a proper Scooby in there too

Doubt PD going to put Scion brand since they already gone. The lineup also pretty small and most of them are rebadged Toyota so it is not that worth to put their time to include Scion any moment now in my opinion, unless they decided to bring the name back for next GT title then it is another case I think.

They always have Acura's though which is Honda by another name...there is no logic to any of it he he

They always have Acura's though which is Honda by another name...there is no logic to any of it he he
Those brands are present or used to be present in the US market.

For example, both Scion and Acura are under Toyota and Honda, respectively. Because they also sold in the US market, they're included in the game and while they have some similar models from their primary brands, the main difference is that their models (Acura or Scion) in the game are mostly in LHD form.

That's good for those who aren't used to driving RHD cars virtually, since many cars featured in GT come in RHD versions.

It would have been a chance to include a Levin 2door Coupe but I'll still take every car I get :D
Hopefully with analogic dashboard. Me and the bois will definitely smash this thing around the Nurb and compare it to the Trueno.
It´s the same car, same specs, maybe the difference is in the front aerodynamic.

I thought it was just the name for Honda sports cars like the NSX etc in US only. After all the USA (rebrand/rename) a lot of redesigned US only models of foreign cars which end up ruining the original. However you've missed my point about there being no particular logic to the "who's in and who's out" of manufacturers and just come out with random facts most people are aware of. That's mere supposition. Some of the cars we get are from manufacturers long gone. I have a suspicion its down to Kaz's choice and likings and the old fan favourites. Obviously with the obscene amounts of money involved in motorsport today licencing has become a limiting factor too, especially with real world tracks and so many games demanding them.

Last edited:
I don't think the update is dropping on the 27th because there hasn't been any maintenance notice when I start the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back