GT Sport's Next Update Reportedly Due August 27

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 1,148 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the update is dropping on the 27th because there hasn't been any maintenance notice when I start the game.

EC0jJ9jXsAAYkGE.jpg

That is the middle car in the photo. :odd:
Remember when you first used YouTube and you clicked on what you thought was something else? You have been: :sly:

I'm saying some people will still be in denial it's not the Levin. ;)

Forgive for asking this, but how can you tell? I mean, the 1998 and 99 STIs to me just look so damn similar to each other.
I assumed it was a joke.
Also, there was no '98 Version VI, as that was '99 only... a '98 would be Version V
Though that image, unless I am missing something, doesn't clarify still whether it's the 4-door or the 2-door Type R/RA, or indeed which post-facelift WRX STI Version it is...

Forgive for asking this, but how can you tell? I mean, the 1998 and 99 STIs to me just look so damn similar to each other.
The difference between the Version V (1998) and Version VI (1999) is the front bumper.
And also, the 1998 Impreza we have right now is the 22B STi version, which is the 2-door coupe. This Impreza which will be on next update of GTSPORT is the 4-door version. 👍

The difference between the Version V (1998) and Version VI (1999) is the front bumper.
Where on the front bumper is the difference? The front bumpers look so similar.

And also, the 1998 Impreza we have right now is the 22B STi version, which is the 2-door coupe. This Impreza which will be on next update of GTSPORT is the 4-door version.
Why are you telling me this? I already know that and I didn't even mention the 22B. I was talking about the 1998 and 1999 regular STI sedans and nothing more.

When are we gonna have more detailed pictures of the new cars from the World Tour? It's eerily quiet.

The issue is the builds here don't contain the cars themselves. Though if you go into Brand Central, you can see the Scapes cover photos, which always contain a manufacturer's newest added car.

That's also why that photo of the WRX from the front is all we have to go on, so nobody has any idea how many doors it has :lol:

It will certainly be the coupe Impreza Version VI '99, you can clearly see a rear windshield wiper, which was available only on the coupe model, the sedan didn't have it (as usual for most sedans). Sad news for those who wanted the 4-door Impreza back.

Does anyone happen to know the story behind the front badge logo used on this Impreza? 20 years ago I was often wondering why it didn’t wear the typical star cluster badge, and now I’m suddenly reminded by the image shared above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back