GT Won is done.PS4 

• Thread starter IfAndOr
  • 324 comments
Sorry guys but I have to quit mondays racing for a period of time
Andreas! This is a disaster, I always loved our battles on the GT Weekly Time Trials, and I've been looking forward to the time when I could challenge you on PCars (in equal cars, that is). Man, I hope that you can re-join us soon, and good luck in the meantime.
Again a good on-track fight with Zolon, thanks for that. 👍
You're welcome Mario, I loved it!

I think that my results/position in the table flatter me, as we shall see this evening. No excuses, I'm just not going to be able to compete as high up as I have been, due to Paul's devious handicapping device. Or, maybe I have been doing as well as I have, only because of his devious handicap device. Anyway, I'll run around the graveyard next door starkers if I get on to the podium tonight; that'll give the zombies something to talk about.

Still looking forward to it though.

Cheers, Zo.

Damn I keep forgetting to say...

@RACECAR - Firstly, there will definitely now be a space available tonight (and onwards for a while). And secondly, in the UK (and Europe) we changed back to GMT (UTC) so even though we still start at 8pm UK it might now be different for you. I'm not sure when you change over.

For reference when I post this it's 13:30 here now.

Last edited:
Damn I keep forgetting to say...

@RACECAR - Firstly, there will definitely now be a space available tonight (and onwards for a while). And secondly, in the UK (and Europe) we changed back to GMT (UTC) so even though we still start at 8pm UK it might now be different for you. I'm not sure when you change over.

For reference when I post this it's 13:30 here now.
Cool 👍 Will be in the Porsche as I felt the most comfortable in it, won't guarantee that I'll be fast, but I hopefully won't be dreadful. As usual, let me know when the room is up, I am awful with timezones.

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I have to quit mondays racing for a period of time because I couldn´t find enough time to be well prepared for these cars. Might be that I have to leave the place I am living and move to another one that would be no more racing for a longer time.
See you sooner or later, I´ll be back!!
Hi Simba,
Hope all goes well for you !! catch u soon ..

While not Brno levels of bad, I am still just frustrated at myself. My driving and my pace was just all over the place, which was frustrating given how much time I put in and the laps I could do when it all went together. I am really sorry for all the collisions, I've just gone full tunnel Vision at times. After the surprise job I did at Fuji in the wet and putting down the same competitive times I practiced with, I am annoyed with how it went. This is the most upset I've been with a top 5.

Last edited:
Results screens. Click to enlarge.

Race 1

Pole position - Napalm
full

Race 2
Pole position - Joe

full

Race 3
Pole position - Joe

full

I'll sort out the excluded car/driver list later

This is the most upset I've been with a top 5.
That shows passion. :P

No long race review from me. I'll just say that I didn't have a very good session and leave it at that! :crazy:

I didn't have a very good session and leave it at that!
You and me both. Happy enough with my pace, but rear ended in a braking zone hard enough to be shunted off the road. In both races... Apologies accepted and I'm sure nobody has poor intentions, but worth remembering we are in different cars with different braking abilities.

Monday Individual.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry guys but I have to quit mondays racing for a period of time because I couldn´t find enough time to be well prepared for these cars. Might be that I have to leave the place I am living and move to another one that would be no more racing for a longer time.
See you sooner or later, I´ll be back!!
Sad to see you go, Andreas. You're consistency, speed and race craft has taught me a lot over the past 18 months or so that I've raced with you on GT Sport and PC2. Hope you get sorted out soon.

but worth remembering we are in different cars with different braking abilities.
If you combine that with the different drivers abilities, this is a point that's definitely worth mentioning. In the heat of the moment it can be difficult but try to make allowances. 👍

You should give yourself a point for the 1st race @half_sourly. You were there, just having technical difficulties. Your pit crew had forgotten that attaching the steering wheel was important.

The latest excluded car list has been updated on post 2 and is repeated below.
Napalm - Mercedes, Toyota, Panoz, Porsche,
Zolon - Mercedes, Toyota, Ferrari, McLaren,
IfAndOr - Toyota,
Half Sourly - Mercedes,
Flat Twelve - Ferrari, Panoz,
Raeggee - Panoz, Ferrari,
Rich - Mercedes, McLaren,
Joe - Toyota, McLaren, Panoz,
Racecar - Panoz,

Beachboy - Ferrari,
There are a few additions, most notably BeachBoy getting on the podium - well done. Napalm and Zolon are working their way through the car list!

And congratulations to @Maxmusmonster on his win! (You'd needed to be there.) 😀

Well done @John Wells thanks for my No52 pics. Had chat stuttering issues last night, couldn't understand a thing, so if anyone praised me for my driving (:banghead:) I thank you. I actually had a more competitive race last night (for me), less mistakes. But of course, good people were missing and top tier people penalised with car choices. I liked that track. Roll on next week
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
let me know which car you were in
I'm sorry, I usually write a list out. To busy with the results!
(I've made extra work for myself this series what with all the car choices. 😵)

For your final ? The racecar of Racecar was a Porsche.

On the replay I looked like bowling ball
I saw you approaching at speed in my mirror and thought "He's going to turn aside any moment now. Oh no he's not!" 😀

so if anyone praised me for my driving
That's all everyone was talking about. 😉
(Max won a motocross bike in a competition during race 1. You probably missed that)

Whoever this is was cheating. You cannot use the Ferrari and the McLaren at the same time.
Project CARS 2_20211102103527.jpg

Racecar here's link for Sick's race about 20.30.

Track History Maps Imola.

I've been meaning to say - The weather will remain dry during the races at Imola. In fact it will be a generally nice day.

I was considering a little dampness but water tends to quite quickly pool on the surface in awkward places. It'd make it somewhat unpleasant in these powerful GT1 cars, particularly the ones without driving aids. It would be more about survival than racing!

And for a change I might actually use the car I've been practising in.

Just want to let you guys know I won't be racing tomarrow. Had another race (Different game) where I threw my own race away and ruined someone else's. Between that and the race at Laguna Seca, I do not like the state of my driving and how in my opinion it is becoming increasingly unacceptable. I am far from fast, but I pride myself in being capable of keeping it on track and not being a hazard so for me, I am absolutely critical that I have managed to do neither in the last two races.

Gonna take a break from racing in ANYTHING this week, just distance myself and see if that helps. If not, I'm done. I'm sorry if I sound overly extreme, but it's hard for me to enjoy racing others when that is the sort of driving I do that frequently.

Gonna take a break from racing in ANYTHING this week, just distance myself and see if that helps.
That's fine Racecar. It's good to have a break sometimes, it'll hopefully help in rekindling your enthusiasm. My only comment I can think to make is - don't take it too seriously but instead just try to enjoy your racing. Getting good results is of course great but getting enjoyment out of it is even greater.

Hope to see you return soon. 👍

Edit: Sorry Napalm I meant to say that I hadn't used the Ferrari that much to notice the damage. Perhaps try the other setup, that sometimes helps.

Last edited:
For those, who used Ferrari already - is it normal to have engine damage 13 after 25 min. race?
I do remember having engine damage at the end of Brno, but nothing like a 13, just 1 or 2. Stable setup

Paul, I will have to sit out today's races, it's that real life thing getting in the way again. Wish you all great fun today, hope to meet some of you still this week for some much needed practise after so many days of absence.

It was indeed Joe who was on pole for each race.

And the cars.
Joe - Merc
Napalm - Ferrari
Me - Merc
Simon - Ferrari
Don - Merc
Zolon - Nissan (which he can use again - if he wants)
Reaggee - McLaren
Max- Panoz
John - McLaren
Beach - Toyota
Old - Merc
Rich - Panoz

Back