GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Wow DONT TURN ON POWER STEERING ITS HORRIBLE. By the time I got use to it rain came waited put on full wets and was spinning everywhere was horrible

Broke my 32 inch TV trying to update the firmware so will have to play on a 19 inch TV instead also means no ps4 in january as I need to get a new TV :( gutted

It'll be interesting to see how my new T150 wheel will perform on gt6 in comparison with my DFGT, to see if there is any difference in handling

I'm prepared for tommorrow's race. đź‘Ť
I'm not at all prepared lol, completely forgot about qualifying with the busy Christmas week (Merry Christmas to all btw :) ), and no practice until later tonight before the race in the morning. I'm not the biggest fan of Apricot Hill either lol.

Edit: the race is 90min correct?

Last edited:
I'm not at all prepared lol, completely forgot about qualifying with the busy Christmas week (Merry Christmas to all btw :) ), and no practice until later tonight before the race in the morning. I'm not the biggest fan of Apricot Hill either lol.

Edit: the race is 90min correct?
Yes, it is.

Suspending someone because they try to save time because everyone is waiting is BS.
I'm out of this series for good.

I already messaged you on PSN about why you were penalized. I had to stick to rules. It had nothing to do with us waiting on you. I simply stated that because we chose to wait for you and you quit. A lot of us were upset about that.

QUITTING RACES - If driver wishes to not to finish a race for whatever reason, the driver is not allowed to leave the track. RAGE QUITTING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE! If you choose not to race anymore, simply drive into the pit, press the pause button, and remain there until the race is over. You will still receive points for last place which is better than a rage quit penalty.
People who rage quit will get an automatic DQ from that race, the next race, and a 25 second final time penalty the returning race. (This does not include family/personal events or sudden plans. Those are automatically excused and you are free to go. Just be sure to tell me afterwards the next day or so.)

If driver wishes to not to finish a race for whatever reason, the driver is not allowed to leave the track.

Did you not leave the track??

If you choose not to race anymore, simply drive into the pit, press the pause button, and remain there until the race is over. You will still receive points for last place which is better than a rage quit penalty.

I don't recall you ever going into the pits or staying on the side of the road...

People who rage quit will get an automatic DQ from that race, the next race, and a 25 second final time penalty the returning race.

This is why you were DQ'd from this race.. I was simply going through with race control protocol..

@Manasseh257NSX : you know perfectley well only reason I forgot tyres was because I tried to get ready as soon as possible, I skipped account change, just to save time, because you waited for me, something I never asked you do do in the first place!
I left the track, but it was no ragequit, and you know that perfectley well.

I was ready to participate in the remainig races, but you obviously dont want me to.
Have fun without me, I'm never going to participate in a series of yours again.

Last edited:
@Manasseh257NSX : you know perfectley well only reason I forgot tyres was because I tried to get ready as soon as possible, I skipped account change, just to save time, because you waited for me, something I never asked you do do in the first place!
I left the track, but it was no ragequit, and you know that perfectley well.

I was ready to participate in the remainig races, but you obviously dont want me to.
Have fun without me, I'm never going to participate in a series of yours again.

You should've just switched accounts.. We were willing to wait for you to switch accounts..

And I do want you to race, but I also want to keep the rules inline as well. It's nothing personal or anything.

But alright man, doesn't really hurt my feelings if you participate or not.

Last edited:
Just a quick note to everyone: I'll open the lobby for todays race on GVS, since Nasseh won't have the time to open one up because of personal stuff. Also, when we are with like 4-5 ppl, I'll hold a vote wether you guys want to keep on racing or not and if so...La sarthe will be the last race of the series.

Just a quick note to everyone: I'll open the lobby for todays race on GVS, since Nasseh won't have the time to open one up because of personal stuff. Also, when we are with like 4-5 ppl, I'll hold a vote wether you guys want to keep on racing or not and if so...La sarthe will be the last race of the series.
Fred, I want to race, but I don't know if I can. My uncle has passed away yesterday and I may have to go to his funeral. I don't know at what time I will arrive, so, could you wait for me in the lobby, if possible, please Fred?

Fred, I want to race, but I don't know if I can. My uncle has passed away yesterday and I may have to go to his funeral. I don't know at what time I will arrive, so, could you wait for me in the lobby, if possible, please Fred?

My condolensces Harsk

I'll probably open up a lobby around 9:30pm my time and i'll start the race around 10-10:30pm, but if you can't then it's understandable but i'll do my best, just want to make sure everyone IS in the lobby.

My condolensces Harsk

I'll probably open up a lobby around 9:30pm my time and i'll start the race around 10-10:30pm, but if you can't then it's understandable but i'll do my best, just want to make sure everyone IS in the lobby.
Thanks Fred.

I'll let you know when I get home, okay?

LOBBY IS OPEN!

Room Number: 1472-6399-8665-9409-7207

or add my psn: Fred_dude to join the lobby

EDIT: I got dc'ed from the room...a new room has been opened..my apologies for this.

Due to not so many people joining today's race, I decided to close the room...

Last race of this series will be held on Le Mans, so it would be nice if everyone who competed so far in these series to compete and make it one last big race before this series officially ends.

If you know other people who would like to race in a 2h race of Le Mans, ask them if they are willing to join it or not...it's just to make one big party with the very last race of the series and I think, me as a co-steward and Nasseh as our big host, it would mean a lot to have an 'almost' full lobby for the very last race and one last big hurrah.

Back