GT WorldWide Tour Season 2 || Freddude P1 Champion || Harsk100 P2 Champion || TNR_ is Team ChampionFinished 

What class are you MOST interested in racing in?

• Total voters
Definitely missed having the usual numbers we have! But was still a fun race, even though it was just @Harsk100 and I in P2 :P. Congrats on another win Harsk, we had a great battle in the first 20mins leading upto our first pit stop. Sadly in my late call to follow you into the pits, I caught the bump that is at the start of the pit lane and spun into the pit fence, then hit confirm on the pit menu while trying to hussle back in forcing me into a 2nd set of RM and full fuel. So I had to pit the next lap to change tyres ruining my strategy.
Not long after this probably a couple laps, @Freddude was coming up behind me leading into 130R, busy watching where he was before turn in, I missed the line and ran majorly wide and spinning. @TNR_KING_FILO im really sorry mate, I had no idea you were even around after Fred passed through and I dunno what happened but realised I then left you with nowhere to go, at first wondering how my car was still flying down to the chicanes lol. It was all a bit awkward.
Eh moving on yet again lol.

Well TRL said sometime later in December he'll be good at normal time again because of the other series he races in.
Erazer is running into GTP WRS GT500 series at Sundays and it is very complicated for him to make it in time. So, that's why Erazer was late for the two previous races.

GTPlanet Name: F1Scotsman
PSN Name: F1Scotsman
Vehicle: BMW M3 GT2 '11 Base model
Number: 59
Class: GTE
Full time driver/reserve: Reserve driver

Last edited:
GTPlanet Name: F1Scotsman
PSN Name: F1Scotsman
Vehicle: BMW M3 GT2 '11 Base model
Number: 59
Class: GTE
Full time driver/reserve: Reserve driver

You sure you want to drive GTE? you'll be the only one driving in the class as no one else shows up...

I knpw the pp is slightly more on the stealth car and yeah I dont think you can paint stealth cars either was getting confused about stealth and Base but it saves me 2.2 million credits anyway

I am slighlty concered tho that I was 5 seconds slower on a few runs I had in it but I was using the pad and auto gears hopefully im alot quicker with the wheel and manual.

I knpw the pp is slightly more on the stealth car and yeah I dont think you can paint stealth cars either was getting confused about stealth and Base but it saves me 2.2 million credits anyway

I am slighlty concered tho that I was 5 seconds slower on a few runs I had in it but I was using the pad and auto gears hopefully im alot quicker with the wheel and manual.

Your turns and steering input will be better most definitely.

Back