GT2 car pics in Real Life

• Thread starter NOS_Conor
  • 503 comments
Another spot today:

NSX
01-14.jpg

Great picture. The closest I came in Toronto was a MA70 Supra, with a ricer exhaust strapped to it. (for shame!)

It looked exactly like this, license plate and exhaust aside:
Toyota_Supra_MA70_Hansruedi.jpg

c0080517_04055488.jpg

Subaru Vivio RX-R.

I used to very much like that car, until I figured out in Spanish class what its name means:

"He used to live."

Of course, "he" can be interchanged with "she" and "you sir," and it's probably all a big coincidence, but it's still there.

Anyway, apparently this car is rare, so I found it on google images accidentally (while looking for GT2 RM images, actually!). I present to you the TommyKaira Nissan March thingy!

TommyKaira.jpg

del Sol

This old del Sol somehow seemed to be beckoning to me. ;)

(click to enlarge)

IMG
(dead photobucket links) (should be, anyway)
img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/SportWagon/gtx-2008-10-17/delSol-1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/SportWagon/gtx-2008-10-17/delSol-2.jpg

(I might eventually be able to retrieve those images).

FWIW: I was able to retrieve the images and upload them as attachments

I looked through the entire threads, and didn't see any del Sols. There seem to be several old posts with pictures now no longer working?

Attachments

• delSol-1.jpg
    delSol-1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 7
  • delSol-2.jpg
    delSol-2.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Please keep the thread related to cars that are actually in Gran Turismo 2.

Avoid posting cars that have already been posted before, and those with excessive changes in exterior style, too.

Caught this '93 Silvia in Amish country yesterday, couldn't believe my eye, never seen one in real life before! Yeah, funny color, funny body kit, and damage in the rear, but it wasn't no Q's, this was K's all the way with the awesome SR20DET in it, and exhaust installed to show it off. Sounded great!

silviasm.jpg

Nice. I saw a Silvia in Portland Oregon once, just after I started getting into GT2. It had a Guam license plate.

Speaking of licenses, I think we should be blurring out plates. Not a good idea to have somebody's license posted on the internet. I'll see if I can photoshop that Elise I put up.

Some of you may have heard me talking about the elusive white NSX that drives around my neighborhood. It's driven by a middle-aged Asian lady everyday. Here it is. :)

Photo-0002.jpg

I didn't want to get too close, because I think she was at the bank ATM when I took it. Would be kinda weird if I walked up and she saw me taking a pic of her car. :indiff:

In my neighborhood, I once saw an Impreza Rally Car '98 kind of Impreza. It had the decals and everything. It was at a Walgreen's parking lot and I was only 10ish, but it was the most incredible car I've ever seen.

There's a few d-heads who have Imprezas round here. One of them has the fake 555 decals and a horrid 'noise kit'.

But the thing is, it's green! All that effort, and it's not even blue...

When he bought it he probably didn't know he could press the colour change button.

Back