GT2 car pics in Real Life

• Thread starter NOS_Conor
  • 503 comments
Honda S2000 (Gran Turismo S2000CG/ Tsukuba 9h 1999)

80481417_org.v1305559168.jpg

Before the image resized, I could make out the sign for Andy's Cards and Collectibles. You are so obviously in Canada! I mean Hockey Cards? Never even heard of them. Baseball! Or Yu-Gi-Oh or some other dumb collectible cards, but Hockey???:lol:

Hey! I'll have you know that Andy's Cards and Collectibles epitimizes the culture of downtown Chatham. Just kidding, but in all reality you haven't heard of hockey cards? I have a 1.5" binder dedicated to them. I'm an avid collector. And pertaining to the thread, I also have a pic of me sitting in my Dad's buddy's Sting Ray.

Oh the good old hockey game, is the best game you can name.
And the best game you can name, is the good old hockey game!

Ha ha. Here's my latest contribution. Check this one out..

Photo-0006.jpg

That SVX sounded like a little monster was under the hood.

That Oreca is simply stunning. A much better livery than the plain red affair.

Well, GT paint scheme in real life... wait what!?

Yes, in GT2 the description of the Honda S2000 details its entry in the 9-hours of Tsukuba.

Which likely makes it the first time Gran Turismo was advertised on a racing car, I suppose.

been watching some old Top Gear, season 1 ep 2 at about 40 mins, RS200!

and a youtube which briefly captures that moment:

Heh heh you guys are gonna like this one...

nsx_repairs.jpg

That's the locally famous white NSX in my neighborhood. :ill: It was in for a clutch cylinder job, but I didn't get it. I'm not that advanced with mechanic work. :)

It's funny. I get all these preconceived notions about cars owned by richer people, like I assumed this one would be spotless, well-taken care of, etc. Turns out, it smelled like a barn in the passenger area, it had all this hay or straw or something in the foot wells. :ouch: Seats had little tears in their fabric. Totally not what I expected.

Heh heh you guys are gonna like this one...

nsx_repairs.jpg

That's the locally famous white NSX in my neighborhood. :ill: It was in for a clutch cylinder job, but I didn't get it. I'm not that advanced with mechanic work. :)

It's funny. I get all these preconceived notions about cars owned by richer people, like I assumed this one would be spotless, well-taken care of, etc. Turns out, it smelled like a barn in the passenger area, it had all this hay or straw or something in the foot wells. :ouch: Seats had little tears in their fabric. Totally not what I expected.

Nice ride. Good pic 👍. Where have you been Parnelli?

Thanks, I found this picture a month ago, this was from the SCCA SPEED World Challenge series in 1999 at Mosport. Here's a vid of it racing there but it wrecked after being pit by one of the Realtime Racing Integras.

Last edited:
I hate to bring such an old thread back to life, but I've found some photos of some GT2 RM's & Prize cars that I'd like to share:

[R] Dodge Viper GTS-R (Prize Car from the Apricot Hill 200 Enduro):
viper48.jpg

[R] Takata-Dome NSX GT '99 (Prize car from the GT500 Championship):
99_nsx_c.jpg

[R] Lotus Esprit GT1:
lotus-esprit-gt1-01.jpg

[R] Venturi Atlantique 600 LM:
6964664909_a06d7bb852_z.jpg

[R] Dodge STP Viper GT (Prize Car from the GT500 Championship):
1998JGTC55_car.JPG

[R] Toyota Momo MR2 GT (Prize car from the GT300 Championship):
jgtc-toyota-mr2-sw20-00.jpg

TRD 2000GT:
TRD2000GT13.jpg

TRD 3000GT:
3000gt01.jpg

[R] Dodge Viper RT/10 (Racing Modification 1/2):
94viper4101.jpg

[R] Dodge Viper RT/10 (Racing Modification 2/2):
lm94_40.jpg

Tommy-Kaira R:
tommy-kaira-skyline-gt-r-r34.jpg

I'm pretty sure most of these weren't posted before in this thread, but if not...:cheers:

Back