GT3- What's missing ???

• Thread starter Supra4eva
  • 101 comments
and miss out driving the lancer evo rally edition never! this game needs more diversity, and rally is what propelled two to greatness...even more greatness then one not only keep rally but throw in drag racing, the nascar four (tauras, grand prix, monte carlo, and dodges...whatever) any form of race added to this game is good, plus it isnt like there running out of space on these games, there running out of time, and i dont like the idea of waiting around for four years for a game anyways, i dont think i will be this heavily into games when im 23, maybe i will have a life then who knows :) keep up the diversity, and would some one welcome me to the forum, everyone else gets it why not me, bastards all! :lol:

To Basstrombone:
:D I'll second your motion!!! W/PD's Physics Engine just think how much BETTER WRC would be!!! Wish there was some way the smaller Game Makers could license the Engine from PD so moving from one game to another would be "Seamless." I'd buy a PD Rallye game in a heartbeat & would love to see it followed by a LeMans Game that you could drive w/wheel...UB57
:D

how about when the AI is driving a race car,when "he" gets off the throttle and hard on the brakes,a little flame or two pops out....even with accompanying? backfiring sound f/x.....heck they could even grenade an engine or two .Would haveto happen to the player as well,ie dont change your oil and bounce her off the red line one too many times:sad: now ya gotta go and buy a new engine.....maybe the car your drafting down the straights pukes oil or coolant on the track......yipe! would like to see a pit crew come out and change the tires(be able to adjust suspension too)and cuss a bluestreak when one of em drops a lug nut or two andit rolls under the car!:lol:........more later

oh yeah more le mans cars... the new bentlys,audis and a mclaren.basically all the cars driven on the street or track since cars were first built......there that ought to cover it:rolleyes: and all racing classes too...all tracks from around the world. id buy it!

i think there should be some classic cars and old american muscle like the dodge charger, mustang gt-350,lamborghini muira, the awesome ferrari 250 gto,the all powerful lamborghini countach, the diablo,the ferrari f40/f50,mclaren f1 and f1 lm and more beemers like the m3, m5, z8, z3, and maybe even z4. ah and my personal fave the shelby series 1. oh not forgetting the porsche carrera gt and bugatti veyron. also there should be a skidpad, and an endless top speed track, also you should be able to get your cars sprayed any colour u want. and slight damage not anything thats going to cost over 2000cr after each race.:P :lol: :D :rolleyes: ;) :mischievous:

oh yeah jus remembered real tracks like silverstone and.....ummm.........oh crap i cant think of any more!:irked: :lol: .......errrm....oh nurburgring, indianapolis, budapest, hockenheim, barcelona, imola, the magny-cours etc.:rolleyes:

nurburgring!;)

Attachments

• nurburgring.gif
    nurburgring.gif
    72.2 KB · Views: 46
Bondy, thanks for the track maps!

Here's my wish list:
  • More real-life tracks, and some shorter ones
  • Of course, more cars, especially some European classics
  • The ability to do more in the pit, including changing oil and tuning. Of course how much gets done will affect time in the pit.
  • Fuel consumption, with its changing weight modeled.
  • Smarter AI drivers. I think one change will make a real difference: the ability to avoid other cars.
  • In addition to acceleration tests, braking tests
  • Country-appropriate measurement units!
  • Tighter rally tracks, and maybe even staggered rally starts, where the race would work like qualifying laps.
  • Test drive cars at the dealer
  • Customize your car: color, racing graphics/numbers
  • More cars on the track at a time (but only if AI is fixed)
  • Arcade mode: easier way to tune settings, including adjustable ASM/TCS.

it would be nice when you go for a free run,if the best lap time for the particular car I'm in would already be posted in the" best lap:0:00:000" spot.Sometimeswhen i goto another track and then return to it,I dont allways remember my best times :( would also like to change the color of cars,i.e. a orange skyline gtr R-34 JGTC style w/wing and number plate,piokyour own sponsors and choose your own number:mischievous:

Originally posted by gumpy
Pardon my ignorance but has Hockenheim had a major redesign.

err i wouldnt know i dont follow the f1 scene that closely im more into rallying i only put up those tracks cause they were all i could think of in accordance to road tracks!:rolleyes:

i would love to see the real nergburg ring the 23 km one with 160 turns that would be a mother of a course. Also i was let down on the sound of the V8's i mean where is the deep thumping sound of the cam and cackeling noies when u back off i mean come on i want to hear a V8 how they are suppose to be not sounding like a ruber band engine. there thats my .02

besides more tracks, there are two vehicles that are not in GT3.
(okay so they werent around 3 years ago)

Cadillac Cien - I know its in GT-Concept, hopefully in GT4

and OH YEHHHHHHHHHHH --------

we GOTTA HAVE IT -------

-----------> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/images/smilies/more/fierydevil.gif Dodge Tomahawk https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/images/smilies/more/fierydevil.gif<-----------

gottagottagottagottagottagottahaveit
:D :banghead:

Please write to Dodge Motor Company and beg them to license this thing for GT4 PLEASE

Latest Posts

Back