f40
f50
f512m
550 maranello
daytona
288gto
410 superamerica
testarossa

i want BMW M cars; drop everything from Suzuki, Diahatsu, and Panoz. Gimme mo' Bimmers to go blingin'.
and, 1986 Pontiac Fiero V6 SE, used cars in general would've been nice.

oh yeah i jus remembered wot about some different views while u r racing like daytona(the game)
1: inside
2: outside close
3: outside medium
4: outside far etc.

The Best thing missing that whould of be nice is

1-Ferrari's with the 450,550 and the 360

2-More BMW's like Z3,M3,M5 and all other good models

3-More Mercedes-Benz's with all the AMG Models

4-More exterior modification like in GT2 With their Racing Mods

5-More exotic cars like the F50 , MCLaren , Bently more of those

Basicly I can give more but hey it's just a game . But they could of done more Make of cars that whould of been the most important thing...

Originally posted by Small_Fryz
i would love to see the real nergburg ring the 23 km one with 160 turns that would be a mother of a course. Also i was let down on the sound of the V8's i mean where is the deep thumping sound of the cam and cackeling noies when u back off i mean come on i want to hear a V8 how they are suppose to be not sounding like a ruber band engine. there thats my .02

ABSOLUTELY agree. the cobra sounds like it has 3 cylinders. and all the american cars for that matter. the corvette sounds as a zipper. As for the ferraris, porsches and stuff like that, PLEASE let it go, they wont be in Gt, they are EA's license. of course, if they are, it would be aaaawesome. think about beating anything to death in an 1100 hp Ferrari F40 :drool:
dreaming is good but dont ask for it, unless someting VERY special happens, they wont be in there. aaand as for the dodge tomahawk... oh, PHULEEZEE!!!!

have you considered buying a power rangers game? that thing could probably be in there. and morph into a dinosaur that would probably be cooler that that thing.

Cano

just put on some more american and european cars and it'll be heaven.

Ving, write a letter to Fiat and tell them how much you drive their car.

In all seriousness, given that Lambo and Ferrari are licensed by EA there may be a chance to get more Fiats.

missing in GT3:

- short tracks(grand valley east, clubman stage, etc.)
- Racing Modifying
- can't choose your own cars in I-link mode
- no cars(bots) in multiplayer-mode

Cano,

Exactly what is your problem? Did i put sand in your toothpaste or something? I don't think so.

Listen, If you don't think the Dodge Tomahawk is t&a, then that is fine with me. Go ahead and say you don't like it or you don't agree or -whatever-. Its your opinion, yay for you.

on the other hand, IF you have some personal problem with me, then you just have a personal problem, for which I am very happy for you, and I wish many more personal problems for you real soon. Again, yay for you.

If you don't agree with or understand someone, it is not an occasion to spout ignorant insults at people you have never met, and know nothing about. capiche?

I didn't come here to be insulted, and I'm sure it's not in the usage policy either. the url here is gtplanet.net, NOT www.feel.free.to.bag.on.whoever.com, you got that?

Hope you don't like it, hope it bothers you, and you can go back to running kittens over with a lawnmower or whatever bent moolies like you do to entertain themselves.

You don't know ANYTHING about who you are throwing insults at for no reason.

Effo.

i think there should be a 2 player 1/4 mile, mile, etc. i also think there should be many other cars. nascar, funny cars, etc.

Back