GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

• Thread starter Famine
  • 193 comments
Finally found this thread and finally I now know how to get hold of the SkyLine 2000 GT r, the old one.

Tnx a lot!!!!

So if you are lucky and some of the cars are chosed random, you might have possibility to snatch good cars earlier.
I got lucky and bought a Bathurst RX-7 pretty early in the game. Almost after golding domestic B and A licences.

The red mica MX5 with beige interior was one of the first cars I got! I've just got the 240RS from the 80's section and I'm on day 4600 odd, so who knows what the cycle is like this far! Damn alloy wheels, adding days trying to find the exact ones I want. Why can't you just purchase the ones you want and add them from the garage, like in GT3?

ok. well, where do I look for them on the week they appear?

RACECAR
ok. well, where do I look for them on the week they appear?

:dunce: What planet have you been on, can not have been GTP.
Usually they are found in the early 90's and late 90's used car lots in the Pal game.
Which have other names in the NTSC game.
Go look at the NTSC prize car to sort out the names.
Or has Famine just let you out of class

I was messing around last night trying to finish up all the one make races and wandered into the used car lots just to see what was new and ran across those 4 black lemans cars, and bought every one of them. Also with them was a black Clio, and a 3000 GT which I hadn't seen before. Currently I'm on year 4 or 5, not sure. If anyone wants the exact date I can check for you. They run about $2,900,000 eanch so if you want to catch them start saving up.

chickenplucker
I was messing around last night trying to finish up all the one make races and wandered into the used car lots just to see what was new and ran across those 4 black lemans cars, and bought every one of them. Also with them was a black Clio, and a 3000 GT which I hadn't seen before. Currently I'm on year 4 or 5, not sure. If anyone wants the exact date I can check for you. They run about $2,900,000 eanch so if you want to catch them start saving up.
I'm on day 1388, january 18. so what day should they appear?

Day 1394. This is day 694 of the second cycle (one full cycle = 700 days. 1394 - 700 = 694). Just 6 days to go for you then.

Famine
Day 1394. This is day 694 of the second cycle (one full cycle = 700 days. 1394 - 700 = 694). Just 6 days to go for you then.
so in theory, the cars appear every 700 days?

Not so much "in theory" as "in practice".

They appear on day 694-700 of every 700 day cycle. If you're past day 700, take 700 days off your total to find out what day you're on (and if you're still past day 700, do it again. And so on). The file I posted will then tell you exactly what cars to expect in each Used Car list on that day. Though it's only accurate for PAL, but the black cars are consistent in any version.

right now I'm on day 1394 just as you said and I see two of them in the "Used car garage" II.

Back