GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List

• Thread starter Famine
  • 193 comments
I've added 1394 +700 and I got 2094. would this be the next time they appear?.

Yep.

Famine
The other 100 sheets each cover one week. One week is, shockingly, 7 days and the days each sheet covers is displayed in the uppermost-leftmost cell of the sheet. If you have passed day 700, just add 700 to these numbers. If you passed day 1400, add another 700 - and so on.

Famine,Thank you for the help:tup: . as for Uncle Harry and DeLoreanBrown ,not having my PS2 most of last year(because it is the first series that was defective:indiff: ) was the reason I came here for help. I had just got it after christmas:grumpy: . also I didn't relize this was just for the PAL versions of GT4 as I obviously have the North American version. well hope that clears up the haze of "what the hell is a GTP fanatic doing here?"(though I'm a Bronze member now).

Can you search for a car in Excel? I want to search the Peugeot Turbo car, but it seems that I have to browse every week and look at every car to see when it's coming:scared:

So, can you search for a car in Excel?

Check the very LAST sheet.

Famine
The list is divided into 101 sheets. The last sheet is an overview, containing all of the information of the previous 100 sheets. This makes it quite wide, yet useful as a primary, at-a-glance reference. Want to know which week a certain car appears? Consult the overview sheet FIRST.

I've been eager to get my hands on a 95' and a 98' Mitsubishi GTO MR.

For months.

Since I've found none, I rechecked the list. The GT-3000 MR isn't on the list for crying out loud -> i.e. the GT-3000 MR must be the GTO MR in the list (95' and 98' that is).

Now I can rest.

Yes. Sadly, because I'm a weirdo, this list is subject to mine own peccadilloes. 3000GT is the name for the car in the UK only - elsewhere it's the GTO. And, since the GTO's baby brother, the FTO, was named after it, I refer to the 3000GT only as the GTO.

There's another couple of cars like this. Though I can't, for the life of me, remember why I still use March for the Micra.

Hi Famine, great work!

I found a little mess in the used car overview:
line 176, the most right column should be Jaguar XKR Coupe
line 177, should be Lexus SC300, so on until line 184.

and also, I'm on day 226 (used cars 33), and I can confirm that there is no Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 in the used cars 80's.

hope that's useful!

Yes, there was a blip that I've not had the time or inclination to amend yet. I might do it today though, I suppose.

Are you sure about the Celica? I'm only a few races away from day 925 (day 225, second cycle = week 33) so I can double-check, though I've yet to confirm that there isn't variation on second and subsequent cycles.

Is PAL the standard for Indonesia? You learn something new every day!

Edit: Right, I've spotted it and fixed it. I can't upload the new version until this evening though. Cheers!

Yes I'm 100% sure, in fact, I'm browsing it through right now as I type this ^^.
Nissan BLUEBIRD, then Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81, no Celica in between them.

And yes PAL is the standard for television broadcast in Indonesia, my GT4 is the European PAL one.

Dodzzz
Hi Famine, great work!

I found a little mess in the used car overview:
line 176, the most right column should be Jaguar XKR Coupe
line 177, should be Lexus SC300, so on until line 184.

and also, I'm on day 226 (used cars 33), and I can confirm that there is no Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81 in the used cars 80's.

hope that's useful!

Hey, great work with the lists! and great work spotting those little bugs in them, but i think i may have a few more, unless there is a new updated version i havent found.
In lines:
- 47 and 48: the Skyline GT-R is on line 47 on the left most column but is the Skyline GTS-t type M on the right most column, and vice versa for line 48

- 101 and 102: Mitsubishi FTO is on line 101 in the left most column but is mixed up with the FTO GPX in the right most column

- 169 and 171: Honda Prelude's different variants are a bit mixed up (the left-most column is not the same as the right-most column)

- 181 to 192: there are two RX-7 Bathursts on the right-most column but one on the left, and the left-most column again isnt consistent with the right-most one. And there is an MX-5 in the left column but an RX-7 in the right-most one.

- 197 to 201: FTO versions are kinda flipped upside down on the right most column (just the names, theyre not actually upside down!)

- 202 to 204: FTO MR and SR are swapped around in the right most column when comparing them to the left most column

Once again, only a legend would even attempt this kind of heroic bravery and i hope no-one hates me for pointing these out! :nervous:

There's bound to be the odd one - the rightmost column was really an afterthought, so it's the most likely source of glitches. I'll have a look when I boot my laptop up later today.

Gord work mate ive been looking everywhere to find out when i can buy the wrx 22b sti but they only had the american version. Thanks buddy

George Morley
PAL Europe version, as stated in the thread title.
tht should cover me in uk but i tried 2 get 205 turbo 16 on day 3285 & it wasn't there:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

wat the??? y wont it come out on thread??
ahh its on next page

I can't think of any reason why it WOULD be there on day 3285.

Day 3285 = Cycle 4, Day 485
Day 485 = Week 70, Day 2

PAL list for Week 70:

FIAT 500R '72
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81
Isuzu Piazza XE '81
Honda City Turbo II '83
Honda Civic 1500 25i '83
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX '83
Toyota Corolla Levin GT-Apex '83
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C '84
Mazda RX-7 GT-Limited '85
Toyota Celica 2000 GT-Four '86
Toyota MR-2 G-Limited Supercharger '86
Nissan Be-1 '87
Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88
Honda Accord Coupe '88
Nissan Exa LA Version S '88
Nissan Silvia K's S13 '88
Nissan Silvia Q's S13 '88
Toyota Carina ED 2.0 X 4WS '89
Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 '89
Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ '89
Nissan Pao '89
Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M '89
Mazda MX-5 1.6 '89
Nissan 300ZX 2seater '89

Next time it'll appear for you will be day 3,368 (week 82), as per the file.

//////ÄŁPĬЙΣ
??? i did it all wiv calcul8r??

wat day turbo 16 on then?

Or should that be

"I did it all with the calculator.

What day does the Turbo 16 appear on then?"

I have already spoken to you about the use of slang and text speak, in addition to the stream of double posting and pointless threads.

You have been blind to the mods posts and not taken a bit of notice of the PMs I have sent you.

One more chance is all I am willing to give you, sort yourself out or its a ban.

Not happy

Scaff

Scaff
You have been blind to the mods posts

Including the bit where I already answered his next question on the last line of my previous post.

//////ÄŁPĬЙΣ - get a new calculator.

Famine
I can't think of any reason why it WOULD be there on day 3285.

Day 3285 = Cycle 4, Day 485
Day 485 = Week 70, Day 2

PAL list for Week 70:

Next time it'll appear for you will be day 3,368 (week 82), as per the file.
um... this isn't this days car list...
...does tht mean im on us version??

Back