GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

Favorite car: Bmw M3 GTR Race Car
Best: Bmw M3 GTR Race Car
i know it might sound strange, but a couple of suspension changes, and gearing, and off u go

favorite: Sileighty
best: Silvia S15

jross427
Favorite car: Bmw M3 GTR Race Car
Best: Bmw M3 GTR Race Car
i know it might sound strange, but a couple of suspension changes, and gearing, and off u go

you're hardcore, buddy 👍

I'm voting Nismo 270R for Best and Favorite Drifting car. With my new racing setup it's easy to drift, even while I race, so I can earn money while I practice!

iwantanMR
Nice, I started off with the same car, but a used one with 55k miles. Mine was like $8000 tho, not $834,000 :)

His picture was from the Japanese version of the game. I'm pretty sure one credit = one Yen in the JP version. Making his car 834,000 yen, not dollars, lol.

I don't think ANYONE would EVER pay $834,000 for a used R32 with like 90,000 miles on it, hehe :dopey:

another thought - they should have Ueo's ae86. that would make me cream my pants. too bad hes drivin a '05 stang now. i love the new stang and all but cmon man.

tedaconda
another thought - they should have Ueo's ae86. that would make me cream my pants. too bad hes drivin a '05 stang now. i love the new stang and all but cmon man.

yeah i would have definately liked to see a few more D1GP cars. I couldnt tell you an exact day on the black 240sx but I know it does appear quite a few times because i have one and have seen it since then. just keep checking in between races and youll eventually find it.

Sorryz to interupt but i have the AUS Version GT4 and would like to know if the 240SX is simliar to the AUS Silvia or 180sx. Is the 240SX Turbo, cause if not then its correct. The U.S didn't like the Japanese turbo engine so the SIlvia 13,14 or 180SX Didnt come with a turbo.

Heres my Prefrence...

Favourite Drift Car - SilEighty
Best Drift Car - Impreza WRX STi Version VI Coupe Type-R

SilEighty gives me style, but I really like 4WD like subarus because of the control and won't oversteer as much since the front tires also take part keeping control.

Back