GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

Hi there.
I am a new member from Malaysia and this is my first time posting in this forum....

IMHO, I personally think that both Miata and RX7 FC are good cars to drift with....

Cheers....

the impreza wrx rally car drifts really good... although its a rally car, just use dirt tires and have much spin and there ya go!! :D

Best: Nissan 240 RS w/ any low traction rubber.
Favorite: Buick GNX because, although it weighs alot, it's good, balanced wieght.

I've been doing alot of drift testing with stock cars 'cause I've been trying to find a car that I'll love driving as much as my FD and S2000 from GT3.. I've found that, so far, that there is nothing out there that suits my technique as much as the Spirit R does..

I've been trying to steer clear of the FD since I started GT4, though it was the first car I drove and tested but I never did any real drifting, but after doing further testing with 20 plus cars, the FD has reeled me back in...

SO..

Fav: FD Rx7
Best: FD Rx7

lostdrift
well someone help me with drifting a G35 cause it has to much understeer and drift techniques

Thanks for NOT starting a new thread. :) But check the settings depot, it's at the top of the forum. If there are no settings there, send myself and/or Tankspanker a PM.

In my opinion the S14 Silvia K's Aero who have to be one of the best drifters.
My Favourittes would be the Amuse Carbon R R34 Skyline and the ER34 Blitz Skyline. The most challenging would be the Toyota GT1 (TSO20)

Hmmm...the best for me is prob. my 380HP Sileighty. That and my 380HP FC RX-7 really get the job done no problem...

My favorite car to drift would probably be my '98ish GS300. It's just funny watching that big car get sideways in the replays, and w/it's torquey motor and some light upgrades it really, really gets sideways w/no complaints.

My LEAST favorite cars to drift are Beemers; they're too damn neutral.

Back