GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

Does the 'French Connection' Pontiac Le Mans count?

I ask because I've just been around Nurburgring in it, spending about half the time sideways. Sometimes, going down the straightaways :D

N3 tires, all driver aids off except maybe '1' of oversteer control (it won't help, it's just the principle of the thing) and this thing goes everywhere sideways, roaring angrily and billowing tiresmoke.

Also does an awesome bootlegger turn for the many times you end up backwards.

I'm going to study films of the chase in French Connection and try to put together settings that duplicate the movie car...

I just found a drifter I really like: my MR-2 GT-S. It's MR drivetrain gives the rears enough traction to maintain momentum through the hairpins, and the high power means that I actually can keep it sideways! Better yet: It's got a nice, medium weight; not uncontrollably light or rediculously heavy. My favourite drifter, though, would have to be the AE86 Trueno. I'm just really overjoyed that somthing that weighs 855kg will drift. And yes, I'm an ID fanboy.

Favourite:
04 Subaru Liberty B Spec Wagon
Best: 90 Lotus Carlton

B spec because i only LIKE drifting wagons and the carlton for the sheer speed and torque it has.

Favourite: Mitsubushi Evo VIII GSR
Best: Nissan Skyline GTR R34

Both of these cars are my favourites and i think are the best. The Skyline can go on for hours and the evo can take quick corners with good angle and body roll

boundary layer you live in hell? (winnipeg) im from ottawa
save game 1-74 percent
fav car- nardo
fav drift-audi tt
save game 2-20 percent
fav car-m3 gtr race car
fav drift- celica tuner car

BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP) and the suzuki cappucino are the best in my opinion. The RX-7 is unbelievably amazing though. I recommend getting it if you can.

Best- Unknown
Favorite- Tied between Opera Performance S2000 and '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD-J)

Although the Favorite could soon become my '94 Nissan NISMO 270R

BEST-Cant choose
Fav - Viper, Trueno, Levin, RX7 FD and FC, Sil8ty, cappucino,

all my cars are set to race against Grip :P so fast drifts

I think I posted here before but I've changed my mind.
Best: Shelby Mustang G.T. 350R 1965
Favourite: Shelby Mustang G.T. 350R 1965
It's so awesome!:D

hi guys im new here and i want that someone say to me if im right in my car choice thx:)

my favorite drift car: blitz skyline d1gp

best drift car: blitz skyline d1gp

A couple of days ago I had a car teach me to drift. I'm sure this car has been mentioned in the 14pp of this thread (which I don't have the time to read), but the MR2 g-Limited-thingy from 1986 is extroadinary.

I set it up thinking it was FR and trying for a grip setup, then it was so slippery, and so good at it, that I chucked on N1 tyres and really had some fun.

Fortunately I'm using this car for 200 A-Spec, so can mess with the tyres, ballast, power etc to adjust to the individual courses.

Does anyone else have a car that taught/forced them to learn drifting?

Third time.
I keep finding better ones!
Best Drift Car: Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 1999
Favourite Drift car: Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car 1999
Change of tyres and you're ready to go! :sly:

PF
A couple of days ago I had a car teach me to drift. I'm sure this car has been mentioned in the 14pp of this thread (which I don't have the time to read), but the MR2 g-Limited-thingy from 1986 is extroadinary.

I set it up thinking it was FR and trying for a grip setup, then it was so slippery, and so good at it, that I chucked on N1 tyres and really had some fun.

Fortunately I'm using this car for 200 A-Spec, so can mess with the tyres, ballast, power etc to adjust to the individual courses.

Does anyone else have a car that taught/forced them to learn drifting?

*u can buy toyota chaser from "tom'S" garage if i'm correct....:)

Latest Posts

Back