GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

Favourite Drift Car - HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2(D1GP)
Best Drift Car - Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP)

Edit:
Both of them got enough HP to do nice long drifts!

Favourite Drift Car - HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2(D1GP)
Best Drift Car - Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (D1GP)

Edit:
Both of them got enough HP to do nice long drifts!

I AGREE I HAVE BOTH OF THEM AND THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME CAUSE THE DONT SNAP WHEN YOURE COMING OUT OF A DRIFT

Official GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread

You may post your choices for either your best drift car or favourite drift car in GT4 below (or both)

the format should closely follow:
Favourite Drift Car - 'car name here'
Best Drift Car - 'car name here'

This is not meant to be a debate, just a place to give your opinion.

There is no need to discuss cars that you enjoyed in GT3, or in real life for that matter - this is a GT4 forum. Nor is there a need to discuss settings here, they may be discussed elsewhere as the appropriate settings threads appear.

I will place a statistical table or graph here in the first post updated weekly once opinions begin showing up, just to give everyone a idea of the general distribution of the cars mentioned.

Please do not resort to attacking the intent of this thread - I know it will be viewed negatively by some, just as they were in the GT3 Drift Forum. It is meant to reduce congestion on this forum and add to the community as a whole. If there is anything you would like to speak to me about, you may do so privately with the PM system. To clutter this thread by making an unrelated post is unnecessary.

Now, with that said, please enjoy yourselves and Please do what you can to stick to the topic.
Thanks,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Statistical tables to post 132 [11/11/05]
Limited to cars recieving 2 votes or more in either the Favourite or Best Category

DriftCarGraph6.jpg

so mazda rx7 fd is the best car for drift but which version and year of rx7 fd is the best for drift?

favoret = honda S2000 type v with Origenal turbo and weight reduction mods.
Best car = still havent got one yet, looking towards one of my skylines as i cant get any of my RX7's to stop with the snap back

favorite = 470hp+ Skyline R31 (black blue with watanabes)
Best = 270hp shuichi shigino Trueno ( does wicked snakies down the straights with the G25)

Favourite drifter: Nissan R31 Skyline (fully tuned, N1's all around)
Best drifter: D1GP Silvia

I haven't really experimented alot, plus I'm still racing the Formula GT Championship, so I haven't got alot of drift variation. I will come back later to update đź‘Ť

Favorite: AE86 Trueno
Best: RX-7 FD's (although, for me, its the AE86)

For me, it seems much easier to drift with the AE86.
Maybe i just got lucky with the settings. I dunno.

Where do I start?!?!!? :drool:

Favourite Drift Car: Holden Monaro, Toyota Supra (1988 and RZ), Nismo 270R, RX-7 (FC & FD), BMW M5, Toyota Corolla AE86, Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-t... many more I'm sure

Best Drift Car: Ummmmmmmm, tough choice.. I'lll say the Holden Monaro :sly: (have only drifted this in Arcade Mode, too! :dopey: )

Back