GT4 Favourite/Best Drift Car Thread - updated 11/11/05 to post 132

Me too k_c, I wanna see your drifting skill. :)

My fav would still have to be the S.S. Trueno. But the best, I am not quite sure. There are so many good cars to choose from. I really like the S2000 aswell, too many cars, too little time. 👍

Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C ('84)

I dont know why, but after drifting with various cars for the past week *my first week* I just love this thing. I have it pretty well tuned, 290ish PS, its not the most stable, or good looking car. But I like it, and it powerslides like a beast.

Just hard throttle through those corners and watch those wheels burn out. I still need to work on it, but the R30 is the car for me.

Really, thats cool. I though it was just a pic you got off the net or something. Hope you can get it off him. 👍

The Trueno and Mugen S2000 are probably my most favourite cars in GT4, I have alot of favourties though. :)

yes there is also a Spoon S2000. That rain was quite wild though D2XS.
sorry for being that random.

Yeah, there are quite a few tuner S2000's. No need to be sorry, just thought it was a funny comment.:) Have you driven the Spoon S2000, if yes, whats it like?

I drove a old school MR2 the other night, that's a new favourite. Great easy drifts. 👍

or just drive around with the handbrake on. but thats just a$$ dragging :lol:
if you like the loks of the celica but want a non front wheel drive drift car try a GT4 version (unless you have the latest one)

I drive either the lotus 111R or the amuse s2000, i really like the s2000's but find its a bit underpowered.
The amuse version, on the other hand, has an extra 200hp for those long corners - its really an awesome car.

Hmmm, I'll give it a shot, I'm really impressed with the amuse version though, but I've got a whole collection of drifting S2000's so one more won't hurt.

Hmmm, gave it a shot yesterday, not bad at all, but I still prefer the gti version. Each to his own I suppose.
On the bright side, my collection of S2000 drifters is getting quite big now.

I have had surprising success with 4WDs. Especially the 04 Evo VIII. Granted you have to adjust the AYC and the LSD, but with the right settings, it is really nice. The only problem I have had drifting it is gauging the apex, especially when really sideways, but that is a personal problem :ouch:

4WD's are quite fun to drift, especially the amount of angle they can get. I have only drifted two 4WD's. The Audi S4 and The Tommy Kaira ZZII, both very good. 👍

Back