GT4 Hybrids - GameShark Codes ->Updated Post#1 Oct 30, 2011

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by GrumpEone, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Kurumi

Kurumi Premium

Do I need full customize suspension for this to work?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  2. GrumpEone

GrumpEone

Wouldn't hurt, but you shouldn't have to, the setup code overrides the range of the installed suspension.

Also the gameshark you have, should have the same encryption as GS-Cheat Codes, GS-Game Codes with media player, GS-Game Codes Broadband Enabled.

Fyi- the Mastercode as listed on the Gameshark site is:
    [M] Must Be On
    7603A6D0 00000000
    770001C3 266DDCD5
    F80ACDED 0CB4CF8D

3. Kurumi

Kurumi Premium

Thank you, the codes work now!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  4. GrumpEone

GrumpEone

Finally; boy you are lucky my nephew has been having issues with the same gameshark, and I worked out most of the issues last night for some RAW FF12 codes to work. Now I know the frustration you were dealing with, btw- I don't think the condensed codes will work with this GS encryption, codes like the B-spec condensed code or others that start with 4xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx.

5. Kurumi

Kurumi Premium

No that code doesn't work, I tried it aswell. It doesn't matter because I have 8000 A-Spec Points, and my skills are near the max anyway. Thanks for the help. The gameshark manual doesn't help anyway, it doesn't even say how to enter codes! Happy gaming. -VANDENAL

6. GrumpEone

GrumpEone

Hello, anyone still out there in the hybridding world??

Anyone have any use for hybridding your opponents?
    If so, the codes and settings follow the same format as your car, as defined in the GT4_table_NTSC.xls spreadsheet (1st post).

The following addresses are for pre-race mods, and modify the car only during the races:

Car #1 codes start at address:
    01BE43E0 or add 011C4C10 hex, to the original garage edit address.

Car #2 codes start at address:
    01BE79C0 or add 011C81F0 hex, to the original garage edit address.

Car #3 codes start at address:
    01BEAFA0 or add 011CB7D0 hex, to the original garage edit address.

Car #4 codes start at address:
    01BEE580 or add 011CEDB0 hex, to the original garage edit address.

Car #5 codes start at address:
    01BF1B60 or add 011D2390 hex, to the original garage edit address.

Car #0 (your car) start at address:
    01BE0E00 or add 011C1630 hex, to the original garage edit address.

7. Jao Urashima

Jao Urashima

Hello all, I hope I'm not the only one hybridding in gt4 yet, I've got some interesting combinations but I can't seem to make any transmission to work in any car.

I tried to put a GT-R 7 speed tranny alone into a karmann ghia and it didn't work, I tried to use GT-R's clutch and flywheel along and it hangs when I try to enter the garage.

Is there something I'm missing?

I hope not everyone is done hybridding yet. |;

Edit: solved!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  8. Andy GT

Andy GT

The codes work for me, but my Autobianchi has 69,000 HP, and when I try to drive it the game freezes...

EDIT: Turned the codes off, reset the PS2, and I could drive. But, the Autobianchi had too much wheelspin and couldn't go anywhere past 200-something MPH. So I tried my 86,000 HP R92CP Race Car. Put on my wheelie trick set. The car was slow at first, but then, it popped the wheelie at 260 MPH on 3rd gear. When it hit the first corner of Test Course, it glitched and started speeding up! I got it to go about 450 MPH before it hit the wall. Then, I switched to my non-wheelie high speed set. Got it to go 300+ MPH all the way around the Test Course, wheelspinning like hell all the way through. When it hit the corner, it sped up fast like last time, but only to about 370 MPH. But since it goes 310 MPH on straights and 370 MPH on corners, it's faster around the Test Course than the wheelie trick set (wheelie trick slows down to ~240 MPH on the corner exit after hitting the wall), scoring a 1:11.2 (with the wheelie trick set I did a 1:12.3)

Last edited: May 9, 2012
  9. spsajewski

spsajewski

Does anyone have the codes for give your car the Downforce of the Formula? I had it before and it worked, but I lost my memory card and none of the codes I've found thus far have worked.

10. GrumpEone

GrumpEone

Downforce - 38/53, (Value Size XX)
    FT -> 00A1F901 000000??
    RR -> 00A1F902 000000??

where the ?? is put in the hex value in for the downforce you want; range is from 0 to 255. Off hand I do not remember what the exact numbers are for the Formula. but the code has the ability to add more downforce than the Formula.

EDIT: The Formula range is:
    Front 45 to 75 (2D to 4B in hex)
    Rear 63 to 105 (3F to 69 in hex)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  11. Satria

Satria

Anyone have a wing ARMAX code for GT4 NTSC ?

12. Andy GT

Andy GT

Did you really have to bump a year old topic just to ask that? I mean, props for actually using the search feature (most new people forget it exists), but seriously, look at the date of the last post next time.