GT4 Motor Trend Article

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 5 comments
  • 676 views
Unfortunately, GT4 is still missing three key players: Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche. Online gaming (one of the game's original goals), which would allow players to compete against any one, anywhere, has not yet made it into to the package. But given Polyphony's goal to develop a community feel, we expect this significant feature to be included for the Winter 2005 launch.

hmmm.....

I'm not one to speculate, but I guess the guys at motortrend are.
 
Thanks for the link, Solid_Lifters.
My picks: Colin Mcrae Rally (for rally racing), GT4 (for Driving sim), and NASCAR 2005(for fun factor).
 
You're welcome.

I like the sound of Track Mania. It reminds me when I was a kid making courses with the Hot Wheels tracks.
 
my comp freezes every time i enter the site.
 
213101
my comp freezes every time i enter the site.

I'd copy and paste it here, but it's like 7 pages long. Needless to say they review all the games but don't seem to critique any of them. There's no "new" news about GT4 other than what I quoted above.
 
Back