GT4 Officially Goes Gold!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RacingFreak2k3
  • 62 comments
  • 3,311 views
This calls for a gigantic w00t!

👍 PD!
 
Yeah, we pretty much heard all this stuff yesterday. Still no "Official" release date for US, but December 14 sounds like a good enough target.
 
This game is gonna go platinum in no time at all.
I know I'm being really lazy in asking this and could probably find my answere if I was to search.but meh.......sod it........did they give a european release date, or just the Japanese one? Anyway I thought I heard Kaz say he wanted a worldwide release like on teh same day.
 
I think GT4 is coming out in the EU sometime in 2005, I don't know of a specific date yet.
 
Gamespot
Gran Turismo 4 will be released in Japan December 3 and in the United States December 14.

What about a PAL release? Still February? :irked:
 
Today's word is "w00t". Can you say "w00t", boys and girls? :)
 
w00t
 
On a side note, Halo 2 is awesome. I hope you all are enjoying it too.
 
Black95Z28
On a side note, Halo 2 is awesome. I hope you all are enjoying it too.

wort wort wort.

oh yes, and w00t for the GT4 going gold thing.

and w00t for my DFP finally arriving at my doorstep. I took 5 minutes away from halo 2 to check it out. it's toight! I am SO making a racing cockpit for this.
 
wee_man
This game is gonna go platinum in no time at all.
I know I'm being really lazy in asking this and could probably find my answere if I was to search.but meh.......sod it........did they give a european release date, or just the Japanese one? Anyway I thought I heard Kaz say he wanted a worldwide release like on teh same day.
European release date is February 23.
 
ewitspaul
im sorry for being dumb but what exactly "goes gold" means?

they're done making it, and it's in the process of being certified, manufactured and eventually shipped.
 
Are you sure the Euro release is that long? I mean, it hits the U.S. on Dec 14 and hits Japanese on the 3rd of Japanese. Why would the Euro release be so far off?
 
cobragt
Are you sure the Euro release is that long? I mean, it hits the U.S. on Dec 14 and hits Japanese on the 3rd of Japanese. Why would the Euro release be so far off?

umm, there is the matter of the oft-lamented PAL delay.

actually, it's better than I expected, though I can see why a lot of PAL users are upset (I would be). Waiting 2 months while fellow GT fans are playing it and gushing about it on the forums would be excruciating.
 
:bowdown:

I hope it comes out anytime before November 27th, 2004. I pray to god, please or come out January 7th. PLEASE!!!!!
 
sUn
:bowdown:

I hope it comes out anytime before November 27th, 2004. I pray to god, please or come out January 7th. PLEASE!!!!!

why those dates, specifically? Just curious...
 
I hope it comes out once i've bought the Skyline (should have it in about four weeks if i last that long in my new job) and after i've bought the Driving Force Pro.

So should i update the announcement on this page then?
 
kinigitt
why those dates, specifically? Just curious...

November 27th, my vacation starts, January 7th I come back. I can't let GTPlanet be a month ahead of me can I? :dopey:
 
kinigitt
Waiting 2 months while fellow GT fans are playing it and gushing about it on the forums would be excruciating.
Yea, almost as bad as North America having the same game for 3 1/2 years while everyone else get GTC and GT Prolougue.:irked: At least you PAL'ers know that you will get it eventually;)
 
Yeah that was kind of upsetting .. :banghead:
 
Solid Lifters
Yeah, we pretty much heard all this stuff yesterday. Still no "Official" release date for US, but December 14 sounds like a good enough target.

Dec. 14 was the solid date set by SCEA, it is an official release date...
 
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif
 
Back