GT4 Photo Mode Storage Options

• Thread starter MelloBoy
  • 714 comments
also iPod Nano 2Gb doesnot work :( this really sucks hard so im going to have to buy a usb flash drive :( more money down the drain

I just bought a SanDisk Cruzer Mini USB Flash Drive from Circuit City and it DOES work with GT4. I saved photos onto it just fine. I'm not sure why it was posted in the beginning of this thread that it doesnt work. Maybe SanDisk changed over to a different driver? In any case, the current ones do work..

I use an iPod Shuffle which works as a Flash player aswell as music, I think the iPod Nano does also. I'm in NZ (Pal) so could be different elsewhere.
Plus mine went through the wash :dunce: so battery does not work at all but somehow it still manages to work as a Flash player. :sly:

hey guys kinda new here so i jus need a shmall bit of help. I tried to find a previous thread on this situation but failed to come up wish one so i this ish a duplicate posht sorry! When saving photosh on my flash drive ish there any particular way i should save them? I have to use my fiancee's parents computer as we don't have one at our place so i want to make sure i do it right before i take it over there and find out i can't do mush with it. :yuck: godd blesh ya'll meh hwee

Some time ago I found a large list of compatible and non compatible USB devices. I think that it could be useful for someone who were going to buy ones, so I dicided to post here:

Thread of US Playstation Forum

Salu2.alexwrc

i wash jusht checking... i only shaw one shamshung on the lisht and did not know if that wash in fact the only working shamshung flash drive.... i have a purple one that on the front chip it shays: and i quote:

fc1610-tc-af
mff22-lx714af
taiwan

back:
samsung z38
k9f1208uom-ycbo

i do not know whether or not thish flash drive works wish gt4 but i hopesh it doesh! if you know pleashe let me know!

Hi iv'e got a digital cam HP R707 and works very good. It has a setting in its menu that you can change the camera from camera to a portable hard disk. It woks well with it's usb wire

Does anyone know if it's possible to directly connect a PS2 to a computer via USB cable? My YH-920 broke because my mom tripped over the charger cord and it hit the floor pretty hard. I'm at a friend's now, so I can't check for myself.

Does anyone know if it's possible to directly connect a PS2 to a computer via USB cable? My YH-920 broke because my mom tripped over the charger cord and it hit the floor pretty hard. I'm at a friend's now, so I can't check for myself.

Hello?

I would like to know that too. So far there isnt an answer for that yet. So just please confirm that. A simple USB cable connect between PS2 and Computer. If it is working, then let us know. :scared: :dunce: :boggled: :irked:

Thanks...

Blackhound

i just try with a Lexar Flash 512mb it works perfectly and is cheap too here are 2 sample pics i uploaded

the second one has the blur effect of the moving car, but i havent modified those pics on photoshop yet those are directly from the game

Sadly, you can't directly connect a PS2 to a computer. :(

But I now use an Olympus C-60 digital camera for USB transfers :)

No idea if this has been posted, but for those of us in Australia (no idea how many that is) go to your nearest DickSmith store and buy one of their flash drives. I got a 256mb for $23 and it works perfectly fine.

As far as I know, Hard drives don't work becasue the PS2 says: to USB "Flash" device. I tried with my Philips 2Gb GoGear Jukebox, and uses a hard drive.

I just got the newest cruzer micro (with U3 technology) and it works. I wasnt sure because when I stuck it in my computer it shows it as a cd drive and a flash drive. It has some software that loads up to transfer settings. It works like a gem. Now if only I could transfer replays and such.

My Kingston Flash Drive works.

img0001jy2.jpg

Yay for Cadillac Cien!

when you transfer a gt picture to your computer, what format is it???:odd:

.jpg for me. Guess it would be the same for everybody. :)

Here is what I use to get my shots from my PS2 to my PC.

dsc00623te6.jpg

It's a 40Gig laptop hardrive in a USB case, works great. USB 2.0 as well, so very fast. :D

USB 2.0 as well, so very fast. :D
Unfortunately, the PS2 only has USB 1.1 :|

I use a Lexar Jumpdrive Secure II (256MB). USB 2.0, but both the PS2 and my computer are only 1.1, so it's not able to go at High Speed :(

My Sandisk Sansa 2gb works with gt4

Both my Iriver h320's one with a skinned JP firmware and the other with American firmware work with GT4 was well

Back