GT4 Photo Mode Storage Options

Discussion in 'GT4 Photo Mode' started by MelloBoy, Jan 1, 2005.

1. guska

guska Premium

I just tried my Sony Ericsson W550i Walkman phone, on file transfer mode, and it worked at treat! :yuck::tup:

[​IMG]

2. lordroba

lordroba

I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but the PSP works pretty well for transfering your photos. Just connect the PSP, set it to USB mode and save.:)

3. TranSonicX

TranSonicX

I use the 1GB Verbatim Store n Go stick and it works like a charm.

4. supraking

supraking

yup ive just tried my sony ericsson W810i and it works a dream

5. Syzle

Syzle

How in the hell are you guys getting your PSPs to work?

I tried 1000x times and all I got is an error message. The PSP is in USB mode, and the USB cable is connected from the PSP to the PS2.

I reformatted the stick on the PSP just in case that was the problem, and nothing.

For future reference, the PSP is not entirely compatable. Mine just will not work... maybe it depends on the memory stick in it???

6. Tee-Jay

Tee-Jay

does anyone have a YHJ-70 samsung MP3/video player.....can you tell me if that works??

7. Syzle

Syzle

Finally got it to work. Had to plug it up to the PC and reformat it from the PC, not from the PSP itself. :)

8. Gamer_Kid

Gamer_Kid

I am currently using a 40 gb ibm usb 2.0 hard drive for my photo storgae for the ps2 and can also make my own videos and pictures using a video capturing device i use for my wbesite to make screen shots and movies of old nes and atari games.

9. DRIFT GOD

DRIFT GOD

this thread needs to be updated !!!

10. Almo600

Almo600

I have a Sony 1GB memory card in my phone, Ill put them on that and report back if it works. How will mine look?

Alex.

11. yusuke280

yusuke280

my ipod video doesnt work..
    its mac formatted, is that why it would upload the photos??

12. Moglet

Moglet Premium

Pentax Optio 33WR (Digital Camera) works.
    iPod Mini 4gb DOES NOT work.

13. guska

guska Premium

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a USB A-Male to A-Male lead, and if it would enable you to use the PC as a USB device?

14. RenesisEvo

RenesisEvo

Tried searching.. anyways - yes, it does work. Although havig said that, mine is now very much dead, after having it sat in the PS2 for a while. I could save photos to it, but when I came home and used an old PS2 (not a slim one I had been using) it no longer works at all.

In short, yes, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I think you can get USB A male-male leads, can't gurantee the set-up will work however.

15. GM

GM

I use my old 1gb YAPA mp3 player, now I have an I-Pod I use the NAPA for file transfers.

16. guska

guska Premium

There may be some smartie pants out there that could write software for it.

It would make it oh-so-much simpler if it could work!

17. zReHmz

zReHmz

Sorry if this has been posted, but i didn't see it on the first page.

The PSP is compatible, ive saved a ton of pictures to my PSP.

18. ÄŁPĨЙΣ

ÄŁPĨЙΣ (Banned)

how do Isave it to my MP3 player?

19. turbobilly

turbobilly

Hello ,

can anyone tell me if saving pics/replays(?) would work with :

- a Sony DSC-P92 digital camera (needs to be connected through an usb cable off course) ???

- a Samsung Yepp YP-C1X 512MB MP3 player (also needs to be connected through an usb cable ) ???

thx for your reply !

20. ÄŁPĨЙΣ

ÄŁPĨЙΣ (Banned)

add this to the list, I use one & it works perfectly, disgo lite memory stick

Attached Files:

21. RenesisEvo

RenesisEvo

Confirmed working in FAT format on an old PS2:

LG Xtick 1Gb (Mirror Finish)

Will have to see how it holds out in the long run.

22. Cyber_monkey91

Cyber_monkey91

iPod video 30GB windows formatted DOES NOT work.

23. diablov12

diablov12

The photo mode also works with Apple iPod Shuffle:)

24. noobie 4 ever

noobie 4 ever

any sony micro vault will work??

25. Cyber_monkey91

Cyber_monkey91

I guess so if it says it does it does...

26. djblackmon

djblackmon

How do you save it to your PSP, I have the USB cord, do I just hook it up to the PS2 and change the saving option when saving the pics?

27. djblackmon

djblackmon

okay I got it to save to my PSP, but its a BIN file. Does anybody know how I can open this file?

28. CkDevil

CkDevil

My old MP3 player is broken for a while and a few months ago I buyed a new one (a Philips, flash drive, don't know the name right now)... so 2 weeks ago I got my GT4 disc working again and I wanted to save some photo's...

First I tried my new MP3 player, I plugged it in... it went on and so I choose the option to save to my flash drive, but when the saving gauge is at 1/3 it stops and the screens freezes and GT doesn't work anymore (after resetting offcourse everything is normal again)... so it's quite strange that it stops there I think, does anyone now how it can happen? I think because it's a Philips (Sony and Philips are rivals not friends :))

After that I wanted to save to my Max Drive, but it didn't find my Max Drive... And how could that be, it specially made for the PS2?

My final question, can I save photo's on my M/C and then move them to my Max Drive will the be viewable on my pc... I gues not ?

29. Sebmania

Sebmania

Hey, does anybody know if the Sony NW-E103D mp3 player works for this?

Or, does the Nikon Coolpix 4200 Digital Camera work? Appreciate answers.

30. TMEStripeJ

TMEStripeJ

Funny thing I found (don't know if this was mentioned) when you save tail pipe flames on Sony 8mb memory card as "film" data and then later "develop" the image the flames don't show up. They're there in the GT4 thumbnail image just not recreated on USB drive or even in the game after "developed"
    [​IMG]
    Oh yeah and IPod video 60gb doesn't work either. Lexar 7 in 1 card reader works.