GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 3

ROFL...$20 for me? :dopey:
Edit: Thanks s12ken !

Okey dokey...I have came up with about 15 possibilities so far, but keep the Entries coming! You still have half a day

I'm balancing between two pics, can't decide yet :ouch:

There's been awesome entries so far. Gonna be a tough task for the one who has to pic only ten of 'em :)

Syntax error
dude, i think you might have posted this in the wrong comp, thats a V6 and this is the V8 comp... try this one it's the truck comp.... GT4 PMC week 26

nice pic btw 👍

Lol, yea. I edited my post, I guess I'm pulling out of this week's competition. Like my edit...I thought my Taco was a Tundra for the moment. :sly:

Thanks for the headsup! 👍 👍

That's awesome 440.
thumbsup.gif

@RSCosworth
I like your first photo. It's much better than the second one (in my opinion). :)

FINAL ENTRY

GTChamp2003
@RSCosworth
I like your first photo. It's much better than the second one (in my opinion). :)
Yeah you're propably right.
I like the coulours of the first pic very much, and look, it's now my entry! :D

Well I dont have time, I just quickly saw someone post a Ford GT and thought, "well I just made a Ford GT update in my gallery (see sig*), so dont mind if this pic is not allowed for some reason, then just skip it, this is just a quick try, hope it's allowed;)

Final Entry: (if allowed)

I had have much better pictures, but they're all with gradient or are full sized and I cant get a thumbnail of them again. Hope you like this one:)

Edit: But please feel free to check my gallery, this final entry is one of the more shttier pictures of me:guilty::dopey: And thats all because I like photoshop too much:guilty: Not allowed to enter those................:(

OK dudes, I will now go over and select this weeks the top 10... fingers crossed
‘Treefingers’ is going to disappear for a while (we are also about 16 hours apart :scared: ), so when he gets back, the poll will start then :)

THIS WEEKS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
I’ve always wanted to do that. Thanks emptyspace!

Edit: The top 10 have now been sent 👍

hey jacoja! here's another 35mil credits for you transferred it to you via GT Bank moneygram! hahaha lollerz :D

That's 732 Holden Monaro's. Thanks! 👍

btw; The poll might be up tomorrow some time (hopefully)

Back