GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 3

I know the M3-GTR does have a V8 in it but that shot doesn't really scream out V8 to me. It's just a nice shot of a BMW. Are you planning on changing your name to 440 Beemer? ;)

i think i may reshoot w/ a different car.. but for now my saleen stays..

JTSnooks
Final Entry

It's within the letter of the rules, but nobody's gone "outside the box" yet, so if this is too modified (i.e. not realistic) let me know and I'll go back to my old entry. Just though I'd try it and see what people think :)

I think you should go back to your old entry. You dont have to, only because it is within the rules. Keep in mind though, that there is only one person picking the top ten, and if he decides its too much then it wont make it.

Thanks Treefingers. Thing is, I didn't like my old entry much. I might still go back and change it, I'll have to look back. I've still got a couple days to decide. I know the one I have now doesn't really say "V8", but I just think it looks cool. I'll see what I can do :)

Thirdeye
GTO's and Holdens come in yellow.
Good suggestion on the Holdens 👍

There are too many great entries this week.... and I can only pick 10 :scared: This will be tough.

Thinking of changing my entry to this.......

untitled16io.jpg

Thinking....

maybe...

i dunno? :crazy:

Great pictures@ ALL.

440 charger, I REALLY REALLY like your BMW, with the almighty green grass:P :drool:

Edit: S12ken, dont change, your final entry is way too good for this Buick:)

Back