GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 3

Yes, i added the clouds. Turned out better than i expected.
smile.gif

I really, really liked your previous entry franz.
This one is excellent aswell but the previous one was special, to me anyway. ;)

Awesome shot bogan! Love the lighting and color!👍 I think you should write ''FPV GT'' at an angle in your full size image where you wrote ''preview'' in your preview image. It really accentuates the colors and it just makes your preview image look fantastic! Oh, and did I say Awesome shot!

gtpreview8gj.jpg

wow fantastic shot. as said the colours are great. well done.

Ah yes, I have changed my mind once again! I get moments of inspiration, and just have to do better than I already have, so here we go again!:)

I have a good feeling, unless of course I compile a better image, that this will be my FINAL ENTRY!

My Preview Image

440 CHARGER
Very nice, that's much more Vee-Eighty! :D

I have to say it's a nice shot again, as I have had no luck in my attempts to get a good shot of that car in blue, I just can't find the right angle even after about 50 shots across 4 tracks, it's driving me nuts!! :crazy:

Brock5000
Very nice, that's much more Vee-Eighty! :D

I have to say it's a nice shot again, as I have had no luck in my attempts to get a good shot of that car in blue, I just can't find the right angle even after about 50 shots across 4 tracks, it's driving me nuts!! :crazy:

I know feeling! What tracks were you on? Because I have noticed that several tracks have a greyish, monotone color and lighting to them that just does'nt look good. My favorites are George V and Infineon. And it does help to have a bright colored car with nice, shiny wheels!

I ended up taking a shot on El Capitan. It's quite not what I originally had in mind, and my insistence on using the dark blue car didn't help, but it's an entry and I learned a little bit from doing it :)

Final Entry

Original image

Even though the contest ends tomorrow some time, I am starting to go over the final entries now (just for a general idea) 👍

Back