GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 259 comments
w00t...finally lets put these here pics to good use

Final Entry

I'll put up 2 Honourables as soon as i can be bothered to reupload them

Div is back
Read what I said under my final entry.

i did, that doesnt change the fact that its still just one car. which is what you were saying was wrong with vipers pic. i just thought that was kind of silly.

It's not necessary more than 1 car
but more important that you can capture the excitement
remember ... it is visual only
I can not feel the engine noise or the crowd screaming in front of my computer
I have to see it to believe it

EVO Lancer
I cant see any of chinko's entries. All I get is red crosses.

give me 2 mins and i'll see whats wrong with it

edit: heres a wee problem, my pictures have dissapeared from imageshack, so ive had to reupload them. if this continues it might be a bit of a problem

In regard to the placeholder, I saw it done last week and thought it was a neat way to indicate intention. I had no thoughts of it being "first in...best dressed..." I just wanted to indicate my intention. I WILL be putting a final entry in because I think this comp is really cool, that was my only motive. If it's considered faux pas I'm happy to just post when I create it.

Final Entry

Honorables

----------------------

Comments,PLEASE!

If you think an HM would have been a better choice for a final,post here with your comments :).If you want to see the other pictures,please Private Message Me.

Thank You,
MachOne

All Content Seen Here Is Copyrighted By MachOne Pictures.©2005 MachOne

MachOne
----------------------

Comments,PLEASE!

If you think an HM would have been a better choice for a final,post here with your comments :).If you want to see the other pictures,please Private Message Me.

Thank You,
MachOne

All Content Seen Here Is Copyrighted By MachOne Pictures.©2005 MachOne

I like the CLK-GTR better

being race car week here is small animation i did
This is not an entry of any sort
nurm3gtr0ow.gif

MachOne
Final Entry

Honorables

Further explanation, point 3 says : Entry should capture the idea of the theme. No restriction to any type of motorsports. For example, if you pick DTM racing, your entry must include DTM car(s) ONLY, no mixing types of racing. Participants do not need to list what type of motorsports they focused on.

'nyone confirm the mix of the M3 GTR Race and the Skyline Concept LM Race Car? As far as I know, M3 GTR is from FIA GT and the Skyline Concept LM, I'm not even sure if this car race for real. If it does, this is surely in some kind of japanese series, am I wrong?

LM = LeMans, the M3 GTR raced at LeMans, since the GTR is a fantasy car but in the LeMans class I guess it'd be O.K.

I never thought I'd actually do that one day, but I changed my final entry... :dunce:

MachOne

Thank You,
MachOne

My comment is that this statement is against the rules.

Mistral
The M3 GTR actually raced the 24h Nordschleife endurance race. IMO, the Skyline GTR and the M3 GTR shouldn't be together.
i do agree, but admit that it is often difficult to get the computer to give you cars all from the same league, unless of course you are doing a race like the formula gt or the german touring car cup

DrifterXL, that's a brilliant animation!
PS I have taken my photos and am now sorting to see which one's best. I picked a catagory which hasn't been done yet.

Back