GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 20

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 259 comments
Heres one I had lying around. Pretty simple. Looks good though. Enjoy my

Final Entry (May be subject to change)

BTW 1: Awesome animation DrifterXL.
BTW 2: Very good theme this week.

I cant believe I am changing all my pics. I mean, I liked my final entry, but I thought I could do better. So I gave it a try. No more Wiggles here.

FINAL ENTRY

Ah!, I rotated it for the mini, whoops.

Zubicar, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to put you on the disqualified list at the bottom of the first post. I have received some emails stating that am I too lenient and I sit back and realize I am. You all know what I'm going to say: "Rules are rules."

FINAL ENTRY

evopreview2nn.jpg

slo-car
Sorry, but VW beetle and excitement do not fit on the same page. :D

jk

Well, I had pictures of LMP, DTM, JGTC etc. cars that I took for this round, but all of that is done in this thread already, so I wanted to try something different. Besides the competition actuallly is often more exciting in lower categories. :sly:

atlop, would I please be able to request the original of your entry? I don’t want to be a spoil sport but it looks tweaked beyond what the rules specify.

ALPHA
atlop, would I please be able to request the original of your entry? I don’t want to be a spoil sport but it looks tweaked beyond what the rules specify.

Well, I did cause some controversy didn't I... :ill:

First, the beetle in my picture is listed as a race car in GT4 (take that car to any race, you'll see it in race main menu or whatever that is called).

Second, that picture is tweaked using only the allowed tools (all of them actually). That is resize, crop, add frame and signature, brightness and contrast. That's absolutely all. That this picture takes this tweaking very far is obvious of course, that's the point of this entry and I think it works well with the cars in question. I would not like to post the original one because it's dark and dull and IMO would spoil the whole thing. But if you absolutely insist I can put it online and PM the link to you. I don't see however how this would prove the entry is/is not within the rules. Instead I suggest you take any picture with cars of those colours and see what you can do with the allowed tools.

Lupo and MM-R are even worse than beetle, aren't they?
but I am not biased on types, so no F1 no problem :lol:

Back