GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 22

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 195 comments
Valkendorm
I never thought a Legacy could look this good. Your pic is incredible! :bowdown:
This Legacy B4 was redesigned by Porsche
so technically it is something between Ruf and Subaru :lol:
thanks for your comment
and you got a nice entry as well

suzq044
um, i can get that effect without photoshop, i can get it in photomode. just set the arpeture down to 1.4 and use a manual-focus to focus on the car. i have many photos like that. 💡 i'd be glad to show you.

Yes, Show me! :dopey: 👍

kennythebomb
I like your final entry.

Your 2nd HM looks great in thumbnail view - but on full size something about the aperture and focus seems very off.

I'm agree with you. I was tired when I made (& uploaded) this pic, so I didn't pay enough attention to some details....

Final Entry

ximg010129cv.jpg

EVO Lancer
Final Entry

Feedback would be appreciated...

That's pretty good. You used too much contrast in my opinion. The thumbnail looks great.

treefingers
nice pic. it looks very familiar.

thanx :) your pic looks nice too 👍
Hope you haven't entered the comp with it 'cause I haven't checked the whole thread.

greetz
jmx

GTChamp2003
That's pretty good. You used too much contrast in my opinion. The thumbnail looks great.
Thanks! I went for an eye catching pic and I used lost of contrast so that the thumbnail catches people's eyes and hopefully makes them open up the pic full screen.

jizadude
please give feedback
EVO Lancer
Nice pic, but did you adjust the brightness and contrast any? Because that would really bring out the blue of the car and make it alot better.
I'd also suggest cropping it a bit to get rid of the watermark and some of the dead space at the top and down the right hand side.

--------------------
.: Final Entry :.
--------------------

--------------------------
.: Honorable Mentions :.
--------------------------

Back