GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 22

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 195 comments
Div is back
It's a good pic but it isn't THAT nice.

Right now, I can guarantee it will win! It's what people vote for... Just look at the week 21 poll, Franz posted a similar pic. It's just what people vote for! Not to mention it has beautiful, soft color, and the slight glow around the tail lights and smooth reflections over the back will guarantee Alphas vitory!

Div is back
It may not even be picked in the top 20, chill out.

wow, Div. He tells you why people may very much like the picture and you think he needs medication. On behalf of everyone I would like to thank you for the strong encouragement you always seem ready to give to everyone so selflessly.

Sorry Div, did'nt mean to anger you or anything. I was just giving my opinion on what I think most of the people in these forums like to vote for. I think it's a fantastic pic, and I will probably be voting for it!

So sorry man, did'nt mean to say anything to offend you or try to argue with you, just saying...:)

One last note.

With all these new galleries popping on this site, the only comments I see are :

Oh nice pics:tup:

Even if those pics are ugly as hell.

I tell my opinion directly, period. I may need to soften a bit my comments, but toughen yours.

By the way, don't take me personnally, because I'm very direct.

Div is back
One last note.

With all these new galleries popping on this site, the only comments I see are :

Oh nice pics:tup:

Even if those pics are ugly as hell.

I tell my opinion directly, period. I may need to soften a bit my comments, but toughen yours.

By the way, don't take me personnally, because I'm very direct.

If the picture is crappy, I don't say anything! That's my personal policy.

440 CHARGER
Sorry Div, did'nt mean to anger you or anything. I was just giving my opinion on what I think most of the people in these forums like to vote for. I think it's a fantastic pic, and I will probably be voting for it!

So sorry man, did'nt mean to say anything to offend you or try to argue with you, just saying...:)

You don't have to apologize for anything, 440 Charger. 👍

440 CHARGER
Right now, I can guarantee it will win! It's what people vote for... Just look at the week 21 poll, Franz posted a similar pic. It's just what people vote for! Not to mention it has beautiful, soft color, and the slight glow around the tail lights and smooth reflections over the back will guarantee Alphas vitory!
Thanks for the vote of confidence :D, let's hope you haven't jinxed anything, mind you there are some awesome entries this week yours included ;)!

1989therat
Ah well I'm grounded so I only have this pic..I missed last weeks cutoff date...but here goes.

Er.... It's not vertical enough, considering the theme of this week....

Slick6
This week’s competition will be restricted to "Verticals" as chosen by week 20 winner //. /. '/.

[*]Further explanation of theme:
[*]Must be in vertical photo orientation.
[*]Cars: Only cars allowed must have AWD/4WD and Boxer/Flat engines
[*]Track: All tracks and travel locations allowed

ALPHA
Thanks for the vote of confidence :D, let's hope you haven't jinxed anything, mind you there are some awesome entries this week yours included ;)!

Hey, in my eyes, yours is the best thus far! Maybe I should'nt have guaranteed anything, but yours will for sure be in the running!

440 CHARGER
If the picture is crappy, I don't say anything! That's my personal policy.

Same thing. I usually try to find something positive, and gently tell them what could be fixed.

As an example:

"Hey the white border is fantastic, but you need to work on brightening the pic, adjusting the white balance, the aperture is all wrong, the framing sucks, the blur is too much - I mean I can't even tell if it's a Cuda or a Camaro!" :dopey:

kennythebomb
Same thing. I usually try to find something positive, and gently tell them what could be fixed.

As an example:

"Hey the white border is fantastic, but you need to work on brightening the pic, adjusting the white balance, the aperture is all wrong, the framing sucks, the blur is too much - I mean I can't even tell if it's a Cuda or a Camaro!" :dopey:
Nice Kenny. :lol: Anyways, it is a good pic, and it was nicely taken so as to edit out the Legacy tailight glitch, so it could very well win.

the rat by veritcal it means portrait style as opposed to landscape.

your final entry could still be ok if you crop it, I think that would suit that shot better.

those are quite good... 2nd HM is my favorite.. but then again i'm a sucker for the "poster art" look

Hmm ALPHA I could swear it had to have had some editing done to your entry but I guess I must face that you just know what you're doing. 👍 Good job.

He may edit the photo, it says so in the rules.
I liked his previous entry more, maybe it just suits my style more than this one. :)

this would've been my final entry, had i not forgotten that its not awd... lol, yes it DOES have a boxer engine

forgot to add my final entry[i removed it from my previous post]

:dunce:

Back