GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 6

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 188 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
mkpelto
Man....why isn't the R32 allowed??? 👎 :grumpy: :ouch: :indiff: :ill: :crazy: :yuck: :confused: :mad: :banghead: 🤬 :boggled: :rolleyes: :eek: :odd:
that's an impressive conga line of smilies you've assembled there, but I think the colour graduation could have been better.

:confused: 👎 :grumpy: :ouch: :banghead: 🤬 :mad: :odd: :eek: :indiff: :boggled: :rolleyes: :yuck: :crazy: :ill:

:D

mkpelto
Man....why isn't the R32 allowed??? 👎 :grumpy: :ouch: :indiff: :ill: :crazy: :yuck: :confused: :mad: :banghead: 🤬 :boggled: :rolleyes: :eek: :odd:
I'm no JGTC fan (prefer DTM :) ) but I don't think the R32 raced in the JGTC series, back then it was known as Group A.

When the R32 was racing we had Group A.....
Then they called it the JTCC (this is Honda Accord and Nissan Primera era.....)
It then became known as the JGTC (Now we're talking the usual Skylines, NSXs etc....)
Now it is known as Super GT (since a lot of the racing is no longer in Japan)

I think that's right anyway. So techinically the R32 didn't race in the JGTC, but it did race in a touring car championship in Japan. So it's not really eligible. Hope that explained things.

FINAL ENTRY

This new one is replacing the Motul below, cause I thought I would try something a bit different.

AH! why am I helping others! My 3rd post in this place was my entry in here, and if I want it to do any good, i need others to choose bad photos. lol

And can people give me some feedback please, I dont take many photos. I only have about 5 in total.

Ishar
...And can people give me some feedback please, I dont take many photos. I only have about 5 in total.

Thanks for your feedback, I will adjust the brightness, must be a monitor issue on my side. Regarding your pic, personally I wouldn't zoom in so much, because now you can see only a small part of the car and a smal part of the track...

well, that was actually the idea behind it. I couldnt get the camera in quite the right spot though, I would have loved it lower.

Maybe it is your screen. I mean, they all come through dark from PS2 to PC, but that looks way too bright now. Probably just needs the contrast and brightness adjusted slightly to make it a bit more realistic.

Give me some help everyone, which of these four should I go for; i've got a personal favorite, but an outside opinion would help.

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Scaff
Give me some help everyone, which of these four should I go for; i've got a personal favorite, but an outside opinion would help.
Yhanks in advance for any and all feedback.

Second, maybe third pic for me!

Awesome entry there 440! I'd hate to have to pic this week's top 20. These are by far the best pictures taken yet of any week. 👍

Slick6
Awesome entry there 440! I'd hate to have to pic this week's top 20. These are by far the best pictures taken yet of any week. 👍

Thankyou very much Slick!:)

I just wish the textures were of a little higher resolution on the front of the car under the headlight. But oh well, these were taken on a PS2!

440 CHARGER
Thankyou very much Slick!:)

I just wish the textures were of a little higher resolution on the front of the car under the headlight. But oh well, these were taken on a PS2!
Looks very cool indeed ... 👍
as you said ... the texture is really weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back