GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 224 comments
Those RUF's are quite big! it's not up to me though...
I thought there would be more genuine small cars this week, TVR's are not small cars in my book, not with the size of the engines that go in them lol. Might be a cultural thing - In Britain, I'd say anything up to 1.4 litre could be classed as a small car (roughly). What about you yanks? I know you like your 'cubes' lol.

franz
nah .. I think you are just jealous :D
as the matter of fact, rafro did a great job for his entry
even his honourable mentions are great ...
I think they are special even not using the mini
for suzuki and S800 race car, they will be very low chance for top 20
since they are just off topic

Next time I'll pay closer attention to the rules of the comp. Was fun drivin the boat tho. :dopey:

spawn9999999
FINAL ENTRY

My honorable mentions are being uploaded to the album in my sig if you want to check them out.

Nice shot there, I am not sure if that pirelli banner in the way is a good thing or a bad.

eastley
Nice, I like how the sun just sits behind the palm tree.

Thanx.
By the way; anyone know why my "FINAL ENTRY" won't turn red (I try to mark it ant select red, but nothing happens...)

hispeed
Thanx.
By the way; anyone know why my "FINAL ENTRY" won't turn red (I try to mark it ant select red, but nothing happens...)
you have to put FINAL ENTRY[/color*] around it... take out the asterix (*)

hispeed
Thanx.

some browsers act up with certain things. everything seems to work ok with IE, although one thing I noticed with Firefox is that when it asks me to open a new PM in a separate window it never opens. Could be a multitude of other factors besides the browser as well im sure.

194GVan
some browsers act up with certain things. everything seems to work ok with IE, although one thing I noticed with Firefox is that when it asks me to open a new PM in a separate window it never opens. Could be a multitude of other factors besides the browser as well im sure.
Hold CTRL when you need that to work. ;)

Group C Fanatic
I think I've just managed to post this in time for the deadline. Here's my Fiat 500R at Cote d'azur.....

You must enter your picture under a RED Final Entry if you want it considered........

FINAL ENTRY

It's been done though, me thinks. Would have tried to do better but it's been a busy week! :boggled:

The honourable mention:

Better late then never!

• • • FINAL ENTRY • • •

Next time I not wait till the next to the last day to find the thread! Sheesh!

Vicious VP, as good as your Photomode ad making is, you don't read rules well. ;) Don't take this the wrong way, but everyone must follow the same rules. Great to have your talent here also. 👍

Well, it's a stock mazda 6. I won it after doing a license test, it's a small car I think, lol.
*FINAL ENTRY*

I went for a clean look, it turned out well I think, nice and dark like I like it. :sly:

I've already managed a database for all entries
I will add any new entries into it when I check this thread
I see lots of quality entries, so some good ones may not get into top 20
But the top 20 will be a very good list (not just sunshine and sea) :D

Notice:
if anyone going to update your entry from now on, please let me know
it is hard to go thru 11 pages and check any updates
if you going to add a new entry, you don't have to tell me since you posting a new reply

Vicious VP
Better late then never!

• • • FINAL ENTRY • • •

Next time I not wait till the next to the last day to find the thread! Sheesh!

I love this pic, well done...!!! but can you upload the original with Imageshack? It looks like the image has been compressed or something (a bit pixelated)..., I'm sure it will look even better as the original... 👍

Updated mine (post 110), hope I'm not too late - had forgotten to change test to FINAL ENTRY. :dunce:

Might get me in the hall of idiocy at least!

Back