GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 224 comments
mrplo
Would the TVR Griffith 500 be considered a 'Small Car'. I'm new and confused. :indiff:

I think it does. I used it for my entry. Of course I also didn't show it using its power but instead made it appear to be parked. So while it is a powerful sports car I have it in what I think is a relaxing shot overlooking the sea.

If it doesn't count I need to go back and redo my entries. :grumpy:

Just go choose whatever car you like that you think it is small
but I just say it for the last time ... smaller the better ... more unique the better
don't forget ... location and style are very important as well

franz
Just go choose whatever car you like that you think it is small
but I just say it for the last time ... smaller the better ... more unique the better
don't forget ... location and style are very important as well

That's been my problem until now. I had some in-game goals and not enough time or spare cash to spend trying to excel in this competition. That said however, I got my black LMP cars last night and now I am happy. So, while my free time this week is limited I no longer have an in-game budget and can spend frivoulous cash to improve my Photomode Competition quality in the future.

I have been so determined to unlock everything and then get those black cars that I have even ignored many prize cars. I have something like 80 cars, of which 50 have yet to be tuned.

oh ... aren't all the small cars cheap?
if you go race the 2nd special condition event, you already able to afford at least 5 small cars

or you could just do arcade mode, that's what I did last week.

I can't afford/don't have any JGTC cars, so that was the only option I had.

franz
oh ... aren't all the small cars cheap?
if you go race the 2nd special condition event, you already able to afford at least 5 small cars

I was using the Dave Ramsey budgetting technique. Nothing frivolous is paid for until your goals are met. I realized how extreme I was being when I had $2.5 million left over last night. :dunce:

Oh well, next week I will be able to devote time and money into the competition that I previously wouldn't allow myself to. I considered not competing at all but decided I would at least try some quick entries with what I had in my garage already to get the feel for it and keep up with any rule changes.

Next week everyone better watch out. :sly:

dori-san
or you could just do arcade mode, that's what I did last week.

I can't afford/don't have any JGTC cars, so that was the only option I had.

Since it auto loads to my garage I never think about arcade mode. I only use it when I race against friends.

I must say, I really like the theme for this week, finally something challenging, so I'll be participating this week too, I'm going to try and make something very original :)

U will see my pics tomorrow :)

First one ever for me. Probably the last one as well, since I only had access to a USB storage device once.

Final Entry

Edit- I hope this counts as a small car.

Final Entry

I decided to try something different and get a human side in the picture. He's driving the Honda S600 if you're wondering. :)

Final Entry

Im new and unexperienced in this field, so feel free to comment (good or bad, but preferably good).

Runners Up:

The reasons I didn't choose these ones is that they have no 'alive feeling' that most good pictures have. The first one was oustanding position and scenery but the cars headlights were to bright. The second one was excellent but the area had been used to many times. I really liked sol's final entry becasue it was unique.

P.S Try to think of the driver in my final entry sarchasticly making fun of the cardboard cut out people.

I know it was a very long reply but I have alot to say.

THE END​

Civ
I decided to try something different and get a human side in the picture. He's driving the Honda S600 if you're wondering. :)

Nice final entries from both civ and mrplo, I tried convertible photos (pug 206), but thought the helmeted driver ruined the relaxed vibe, having said that, it was a full face helmet - 'pudding basin' isn't as bad 👍

Hi All,

This is my first Comp attempt, and actually my first post.
I know it's not that pretty but I can't help but love the deformed Midget.

Final Entry

It was fun just driving at a casual pace (though my girlfriend found it very boring to watch me go round Grand Canyon at an average of 30 mph. Rallying on my second lap was great fun though. Gonna go back to this tonight.

Defectivehead

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night I held a little hand,
So dainty and so neat,
I thought my heart would surely burst,
So wildly it did beat.

No other hand, tho' held so tight
Could greater gladness bring,
Than the hand I held last night,
Four Aces and a King!

Final entry

Having a lovely time in Japan, we're staying in this quaint little village this week. Wish you were here!
Love Uncle Brocky & Aunty Bev

FINAL ENTRY:

others:

I would've chose the Citroen, but its going pretty quick (for this particular car) and Laguna Seca really isn't too serene.

im sorry if autum ring isnt "exotic" enough, but it feels pretty relaxed to me.

final entry

this is acctully the car i drive in real life, slow and efficiant; this weeks comp was made for it :dopey: :indiff:

Hey Everyone, I would like to say well done to all this week there arte alot of great pics, keep up the good work. It should be a great contest this week and may the best Picture Win!!!!

Back