GT4 PMC Week 30

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 161 comments
Haha! Neh... you've always been retarded ;) :P

FINAL ENTRY

Man I was NOT in a B/W ring mood :ill:
Spent about an hour choosing the car, getting the right wheels, doing several laps... With nothing quite working out, and eventually just going with something completely different. Considering I just really didn't get into the correct mood, the result isn't too bad I think. Anyway, it's that or nothing ^^

Looks like our photographers are now realizing the difficulty of b & w photography, A lot of good entries this week. 3 more days to the deadline! I look forward to seeing some excellent entries!

Great entry Swissbear! I always thought that's one ugly looking car but you made it look good. :) Love the 'stripes' theme of your final entry. However that pic could use some blur tool, but as it's not allowed I would have resized it to a bit smaller to make it smoother. Just my humble opinion. 👍

It looks like I'm out of the Top 20 this week too... well, there are weeks to come!

atlop
Great entry Swissbear! I always thought that's one ugly looking car but you made it look good. :) Love the 'stripes' theme of your final entry. However that pic could use some blur tool, but as it's not allowed I would have resized it to a bit smaller to make it smoother. Just my humble opinion. 👍

Thanks for the kind words atlop. I didn't want to make the picture too small. I've already resized it once. I may resize it again if I get the time. Thanks again. :cheers:

"Final Entry"

thumb4gl.jpg

I think I'll go for this comp, since it is running two more days. I'll have pics up tomorrow, but I'm not sure they'll be as good as a lot of these though. 👍

Back