GT4 PMC Week 30

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 161 comments
Some bug in ImageShack caused my final entry to disappear so I upload it again. The picture in the original post may show up after some time but I don't take any risks.

Final entry

This is not the first time I encounter this problem. Does it happen to anyone else?

*this was meant for final entry, but since I wanna enter this for the advanced comp too I'll just post it as 2 nice pictures;) NO FINAL ENTRY!*

Preview:

Ok, here it is. It was hard for me to take pictures in B/W because I love color so much more, but I guess I had a few that turned out alright.

FINAL ENTRY!

Preview Image

I have a whole slu of shots I took trying to get a good one for this theme, and I really liked them all. You can check them out in my gallery, which has a link in my sig! \/ (Right down there) \/

440 CHARGER
Ok, here it is. It was hard for me to take pictures in B/W because I love color so much more, but I guess I had a few that turned out alright.

FINAL ENTRY!

Preview Image

I have a whole slu of shots I took trying to get a good one for this theme, and I really liked them all. You can check them out in my gallery, which has a link in my sig! \/ (Right down there) \/

You sure that isn't PSed?......................................
if its not then 👍

440 CHARGER
Did you mean to put that in the 2.0 Comp? It looks great!👍

THANKS MAN:) I like how it turned out, but somehow my original shot was pretty good too, so it wasn't that much photoshopped;) Lol

*Thinking*....OH DAMN, I offcourse cant enter this picture in 2 competitions huh?

G-T-4-Fan
*this was meant for final entry, but since I wanna enter this for the advanced comp too I'll just post it as 2 nice pictures;) NO FINAL ENTRY!*

Preview:

Nice man!! how do you get it that sharp?
how do you take your picture in photomode?

440 CHARGER

FINAL ENTRY!

Preview Image

Damn you used the same car and have blown my picture out of the water! :crazy:

Updated my entry here.
xjr9nurbdistancefinalprev9th.jpg

k1mario1986
Nice man!! how do you get it that sharp?
how do you take your picture in photomode?

Save your replay, open it in the replay theater, press select during the replay. Save the picture to USB stick or MP3Player wich is connected in an USB port underneath the controller input. Then put the USB stick in your PC, drag the picture onto your desktop. Then upload it to www.imageshack.us and copy past the first thumbnail link you get to your message on this forum:tup:

For the quality, use photoshop correctly, and have some luck:irked::dopey:

G-T-4-Fan
Save your replay, open it in the replay theater, press select during the replay. Save the picture to USB stick or MP3Player wich is connected in an USB port underneath the controller input. Then put the USB stick in your PC, drag the picture onto your desktop. Then upload it to www.imageshack.us and copy past the first thumbnail link you get to your message on this forum:tup:

For the quality, use photoshop correctly, and have some luck:irked::dopey:

haha I do know how to make a picture and stuff but I ment what you change with te exposure. when I make a picture I have to set the exposure as light as possible otherwise they get really dark on my computer. but I think it looses his sharpness wit doing that.

Oh lolz, well I......I dunno it worked.....:lol: Did more brightning in photoshop this time. I usually did +10 contrast and +10 brightnes in photoshop. I needed to do +30 brightning in photoshop this time.

Uhh. I don't think im going to enter this week's comp. I don't feel good atm so I'll wait until next week. :ill:

Edit: So i will put a final entry in...:lol:

Final Entry

:embarrassed:
I'm gonna have a hard time deciding about the top 20 finalists so many nice entries to pic from! 👍

Here's a placemarker for my entry; once imageshack stops acting up I'll have it up, so I'd say 5min. Sorry Ken for the last-minute stuff :-o.

(EDIT) Got it! Final Entry:

Figured I'd go for the evolution of the V12 Astons. Twas a tough week, excellent theme Ken!

Also, an honourable mention, just for the heck of it:

Back