GT4 PMC Week 31

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 113 comments
gtppmcompbanner319fy.jpg

Welcome to Week 31 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

• The theme for week 31 is "The Underdog" as chosen by week 29 winner sprite
    [*]Any road car taking on race cars at thier own game, and wining!
  • Any road car for you (No Tuner cars or rally cars). Please keep the outside of the cars stock.
  • AI cars must be race cars (Tuners, Rally, Race cars)
  • Any track

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• The competition will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions.
  • The approximate deadline is: October 2nd.

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • Additional photos may be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Photoshop may only be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add a border or signature or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change colors, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

Disqualified list:
None

For members who have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Excellent, I was going to take pictures of a certain car in my garage for my gallery, but now it'll be for this competition :)

How can you tell the AI are the race cars and the player is in the "normal" car? or do you just want the photo taken from that perspective?

I don't really understand.. So, like this: A normal Impreza against a Supra Race car???

How can you tell the AI are the race cars and the player is in the "normal" car? or do you just want the photo taken from that perspective?

Yeh just as long as the road car is wining in the pic thats cool :) as long as i get a feeling that the road car is totally whooping the race car/s and it gives a feeling of an underdog wining, that would be great.

How do you out multipul cars in a pic?

You will have to do a race and save the replay to your memory card, then go to the replay theater and as you watch the replay you will be able to take pics of all the cars in the replay. :)

Mouser1286
I think I get this...

Final Entry

Honorable Mention

What do you guys think?
you just parked your car at the Finish line and just waited for the GT-one to fly right pass you. add some more action.

Neocrox
Is this what you mean?

No not really,

they are both road cars, at least one of them has to be a race car.

EG:

a Ford Focus racing a Ford GT or a Subaru Impreza racing a Cusco Impreza, but make it look like they are really batteling it out and the road car is whooping the race car into submision :mischievous:

JFM92_GTRacer
you just parked your car at the Finish line and just waited for the GT-one to fly right pass you. add some more action.
...How else would a Subaru 360 beat a Toyota GT one?!

For clarification Sprite, can the road car have a wing attached? To give it the "home-grown private entry" look? Or does the car have to look bone stock? I think it'd be neat to have a street car that looks to just have a wing slapped on knocking a purpose-built car around :)

Final Entry

Similarly priced item available through our store:

Nice on PR!! I'll make some pics today, I have no pic like this in my 600+ pics gallery.. O_o

SlipZtrEm
For clarification Sprite, can the road car have a wing attached? To give it the "home-grown private entry" look? Or does the car have to look bone stock? I think it'd be neat to have a street car that looks to just have a wing slapped on knocking a purpose-built car around :)

Yep, it would be neat. 👍 Please... :bowdown::bowdown:

Back