GT4 PMC Week 31

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 113 comments
Thanks sprite :) I was quite proud of that when it came out, although I wasnt sure if the TVR could really be considered an 'underdog'. I just like the way it looks in pictures, because everything is really detailed, even more so than other cars I have seen close up. Plus the tokyo track is one I have never used for photomode.

@Jacoja, your picture is fantastic! I really like the reflections on your car. What track is that on?

PERFECT BALANCE
Well.......well..........it's not MY fault :irked:

Yes, nice entry though. 👍 Too bad that 787b is gonna lose the race just because the driver can't figure out to GO AROUND the midget. :sly:

hurngt
@Jacoja, your picture is fantastic! I really like the reflections on your car. What track is that on?
Thanks alot hurn 👍
As much as I hate the track... It was the Hong Kong circuit :scared:

I hate that track too, there just seems to be something about it that makes it difficult to do even a remotely competitive lap. It seems to be good for photomode pictures though, so I may have to suffer for the artisticness.

Nice shot TF. The bright nature of the photo makes it look somewhat realistic.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the positive comments on my entry.
@treefingers: Someone should keep you from entering to give others a chance.:) Great pic.

Nice shot, treefingers.

I had some time today, so decided to take some pictures to give this week a try.

FINAL ENTRY

picture1871ss2fa.jpg

Thx guys. I just wasnt happy with my old one.

Nice shot DM.

PERFECT BALANCE
@treefingers: Someone should keep you from entering to give others a chance.:) Great pic.
I wouldnt worry too much. I havent won one of these yet. :crazy: Second and third a few times, but no win yet.

Dm.. its a great shot, but i dont see the "underdog" in it.. aside from a stock clio vs. a non-stock clio..[i think].. but its def. a battle.. like the 2 beetles in boomboys entree.. :scared:

"i think i can, i think i can, i think i can.. " comes to mind :lol:

its not mine.. its one of //. /. '/ 's "options" [i already have my entry on page 2]

suzq044
Dm.. its a great shot, but i dont see the "underdog" in it.. aside from a stock clio vs. a non-stock clio..[i think]
Suz, it's a Clio 2.0 "Road Car" (the black one) against several Clios V6 "Race Cars".
I guess that should be enough. (Right, sprite?)

And thanks for the comments, everyone. 👍

lol.. there we go KZ1 vs. subaru.. little bit of a class difference, but i like it :D

I've got a good idea for mine, but I hope it's not too different of a take on the theme. I should have it up within an hour.

Back