GT4 PMC Week 31

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 113 comments
Might as well throw this out in the open: Is the old Motorsports Elise counted as a road car, as when it's purchased it's equipped just as one (no R tires, no adjustable downforce, all reductions available)?

It was one of the cars I used, and I'm pretty happy with the pics, but if that's cutting it a bit close (I mean, it does have Motorsports in the name ;)), I can use one of the others.

I think thats pushing it....

Use a regular version... it would fit the theme better anyways.

I was going to enter an RS6 vs. Drift Rx7...but didnt want to have any possible doubts if it qualified.

So I stuck with my Celica GTfour vs a Delta S4...clear underdog but winning at the same time.

Damn... it was an 155pt A-Spec race, which surely qualifies it ;).

Oh well, I've got some other fine ideas :)

SlipZtrEm
Damn... it was an 155pt A-Spec race, which surely qualifies it ;).

Oh well, I've got some other fine ideas :)

Thats just my thoughts....I could very well be wrong. :dopey:

Well, if I weren't such a procrastinator, I would've done this a bit earlier in the week, heh. So I'm just playing it safe. The MS Elise is an underdog in the race I stuck it in, but think it's kind of treading the line Sprite laid down.

I've run a few more cars (one of them even getting 180 pts :-S), and the Elise's cousin is one of the cars I have to pick from now. Hmmmm...

Decided on a bit of sibling rivalry :)

FINAL ENTRY:

Honourable Mentions:

The afore-mentioned 180pt racer is the Silvia... though it wasn't as tough as I expected, considering the points level.

although it does seem like an underdog pic.. its a tuner :( i thought we had to use stock-cars.. [like a standard skyline in your case]

One of these two will be my final entry. I gota leave for a while and get some fresh air and when I come back, I should be able to make the final decision.

One of these lucky shots will be my:

FINAL ENTRY!

Preview Image

suzq044
although it does seem like an underdog pic.. its a tuner :( i thought we had to use stock-cars.. [like a standard skyline in your case]
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
dang it! 2nd straight week and i forget the darn rules :(

true ur right suzq044!
ok if u want to disqualify this pic then, do it. but my car was all stock, and it was a 175 pt a-spec race.

AWW :crazy:

Final Entry updated.

I figured it's a slightly different perspective than most entries, wanted to add some variety compared to my original post :)

Thanks 440 :)

I'd tell you which of yours I prefer, but I really don't know. I do like the shaky-cam effect on the NSX though, and the other shot has that nice curve and "nosing into the lead" look. Tough call, I'd say!

@440
Too bad the NSX in your second photo isn't in focus a bit more, it would have looked much better in my opinion. The same goes for your first photo. The Supra looks great but the blurred racing car(s) bring the photo down. Blame GT4's focus for that one,hehe.

GTChamp2003
@440
Too bad the NSX in your second photo isn't in focus a bit more, it would have looked much better in my opinion. The same goes for your first photo. The Supra looks great but the blurred racing car(s) bring the photo down. Blame GT4's focus for that one,hehe.

I like it like that to be honest. I could have focused more on the cars, but I just like the blur effect. And I don't think I could have focused on the skyline any better becasue I was floatin by him so fast, it was like it was sitting still. I think I am going to go with the first one though.

//. /. '/, didnt you have three pictures up for people to see all week, and then decided to use the one that got the most comments? Isnt that sort of the same thing?

treefingers
//. /. '/, didnt you have three pictures up for people to see all week, and then decided to use the one that got the most comments? Isnt that sort of the same thing?

No, in weeks past I put up three that I like, usually I like the first one best, most of the time people don't even comment on mine, I still pick the first one. I do it this way because I don't want to be limited if I get a better shot by the end of the week. Whether people like a photo of mine or not isn't the reason I choose it, and I by no means ask which one I should use. Personally I don't think comments on photos should be in the submission thread, that's why I don't comment, my vote does all the commenting I want to do :)

Back