GT4 PMC Week 31

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 113 comments
OH I HAD SUCH AN AWSOME CAR BEFORE I STARTED MY GAME OVER AGAIN!!!:drool: OMFG, I need to get it again, it was a stock car, and won every JGTC race in the japanese hall:drool:👍

Edit: oh, suzg took my car:indiff: WELL I'M GONNA ANNOUNCE I'M GONNA USE IT, cause those were the best times I ever had with GT4:eek:

Or maybe time prevents me from making a final entry:indiff:

So, can we split the entries into "Cars actually beating the racing opposition" and "Cars just being lapped by it"? I don't see how that fits with the spirit of the theme.

And whenever you're online again Sprite, can you clarify for me about the wings on street cars? Thanks :)

I would assume that as long as it's identifiable as a street car, it can have a wing. It's not like you can throw a wing on a Civic and it looks like a race car (though many people seem to think so). Here are examples of a few that I have on my comp... not against racecars, but they still give the underdog feeling.

Well i will give you the freedom to choose about internal mods but could we please keep the outside of the cars stock :).

jacoja06
I think you should look over the rules again orange ;) (A road car needs to be battling against race cars, and winning)

Actually Im racing in the tuner challenge in that shot, & I was making the pass for first.... plus, i think its a littlie more in the "underdog" spirit if it looks like the under dog is struggling for the win..

Danger Orange
Actually Im racing in the tuner challenge in that shot, & I was making the pass for first.... plus, i think its a littlie more in the "underdog" spirit if it looks like the under dog is struggling for the win..

It still doesnt count, it has to be something like a Impreza beating a Toyota GT-One. It has to be a stock car beating a Le Mans GT Car.

for all you ppl that diden´t get the rules... take a i.e. nissan skyline R34 (normal car, YOU) and race against a race car i.e. nissan pitworks z (Racecar, AI, Computer) and make it look like your winning

like i did wif the GTO :D [i got lapped 8 times in that race by the way.. lol-- its bone stock]

Final Entry

Preview

lancias4tarmac.jpg

:ouch:

@ Danger, the cars you have got in that shot are spot on but the order they are in isnt what i was looking for, if the Lotus was in front then that would be spot on :) sorry if this annoys you :scared:

also sorry if this is a bit of a late observation or point to make out, but i didnt see the shot before ;)

oddly enough some of these look more like pace-cars to a race than really a stock car beating on a race car.. lol

Updated my Entry.........

docoupedogpre9lc.jpg

This was a real race.... apx. 200 or more A spec points... A true underdog battle

Danger great shot 👍

@ hurngt love that shot. :)

to all who have posted an image so far nice im liking what i see, keep um coming people :)

Latest Posts

Back