GT4 PMC Week 33

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 163 comments
Oh Jesus guys! So many awesome entries already and we still have like 4 days time to take our pics! I don't dare to check this thread at the end of the week :ill: :scared: I'll TRY to update my entry up tomorrow... I have the pic already taken, just the final touch ups missing.

Final Entry: HKS S15 vs. Black S2000

previewt4je.jpg

^ maybe adding a white stripe between two tones
then it will look like Gulf livery :lol:
its nice thou

wow really amazing all your pics!!! wel done so far to everyone 👍 !
I'll post my entree soon, but it will never be that good as some of the entrees posted. but I'll try :)
I dont really care about winning I like this sort of conteste just cuz it keeps the game interesting. After days of playing its getting a bit bored so this keeps it fun and exiting

**** that means 20 more pics better than mine :(
I SUCK <me>
BTW Brock, or anyone... Is the Competition ending on the 15th U.S. time, or just like last time?

i might change my entry :crazy:

seems as the black s2k is very popular.. its bein smoked in my pic tho :sly:

Ram-Rod
Final Entry

Go to my gallery to see more of the car

Do you think that qualifies for the topic. I'm not sure that it would be considered a tuner car. It's an lm race car. And you cant buy it in the tuner section.

PERFECT BALANCE
Toronado
well, if the updates get better, then why not?

Exactly, the quality of shots, this early in the week, is simply astounding. I think I might just change my shot again, it looks so sterile :indiff:

hurngt - very nice 👍

man.. thats dark, you need to do a preview so we can even see what it is besides headlights.. nice shot :D

Yo!

Here is mine, not sure about it, but i like it.

Final Entry

Preview
4preview4hv.jpg

:boggled:

I'm a sucker for B&W shots. I think it's great... The car is nice and crisp and the contrast is just right. Nice shot dude. 👍

Syntax error
I'm a sucker for B&W shots. I think it's great... The car is nice and crisp and the contrast is just right. Nice shot dude. 👍

cheers Syntax 👍

i wasn't sure about the way in which the floor in the foreground looks. a bit too shabby, but the lack of PS alowed prohibeted me from doing anything about it.

Electric Orgasm looks like you saved your pic on low quality, and its a shame because its a good shot, it could be just because its so blury but i would check what settings you have it on, if you dont already know. 👍

i'll go back, chage it again, and brighten it. also, that was a night track so it made it even darker.

Back