GT4 PMC Week 33

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 163 comments
FINAL ENTRY

spoonintegra2prev2ci.jpg

oooooo.. i likey :D... although i think some [not this one] seem to have lost the "Tuning Cars blasting through the City!" theme this week :crazy: [my opinion]

becuase it said "blasting thru the city"
so it means the picture should be in fast motion
and the background should have city elements

sprite
Electric Orgasm looks like you saved your pic on low quality, and its a shame because its a good shot, it could be just because its so blury but i would check what settings you have it on, if you dont already know. 👍

*Is Electric O:censored:*(Duke made me make a whole new account lol.It was like either make another account that has no O:censored: in it or be banned... 🤬 )

Believe or not,that photo is the very first photo I took in the Photo Mode. And yes, I did not know then how to set photo quality in options...I do know now.....:banghead: I guess I will have to make a new one :banghead:

franz
becuase it said "blasting thru the city"
so it means the picture should be in fast motion
and the background should have city elements
Don't take that too literally, please.

What I mean is, it's not because there isn't a building in the background or because there is no sense of movement that I am not going to pick a photo.

@Mouser1286: Sure, it is.

Final Entry

Honorable Mention:

There's something on my mind:
With people changing their entries pretty often, I don't quite get the point of the term "final"... I mean... An entry is simply an "entry", nothing more nothing less. The whole point of calling an entry "final" is that it won't be changed anymore... no?
It's not that I mind or anything. It just caught my attention...

@Scaff and Toronado: could you guys please post your previous final entries, so that I can delete them from my HDD.

From here on - and since I have saved all the pictures so far to my HDD - I'd appreciate everyone who changes their entries not to remove their previous, so I can delete them and avoid confusion. Thanks. 👍

DiabolicalMask
@Scaff and Toronado: could you guys please post your previous final entries, so that I can delete them from my HDD.

From here on - and since I have saved all the pictures so far to my HDD - I'd appreciate everyone who changes their entries not to remove their previous, so I can delete them and avoid confusion. Thanks. 👍

Here you go, my previous final entry. Sorry for any hassle it may have caused.

Regards

Scaff

DiabolicalMask

lol, that's why you better wait for the comp to close ^^

Melaneimoon
lol, that's why you better wait for the comp to close ^^
Sure, but I wanted to start organizing things and taking a close look at the pictures. Also, I don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow to work on this, so...

Thank you, Scaff. 👍

outa curiosity.. is the black s2k that is in a few of the shots one of those 'special' black cars? [i'm still at like 58% so.. lol]

K1.. that looks awesome in thumb, not so hot in full view unfortunately :( but its a great shot 👍

Back