Gt4 Prologue Pal is out

• Thread starter Soman
  • 185 comments
Originally posted by kamkor
I have just received my copy of gt4 :). In the box the color is blue. It has two discs. Their color is mainly black, one has title: 'Prologue' and other has 'Making Of'. The instruction cover has green color and it is in 4 languages: Cesky, Slovensky, Polski, Magyar. Im gonna watch 'making of', if u guys have any questions about gt4p pal prologue then just ask me ;)

Yes, does the screen look like this in gt4p-pal (the first picture with the trackmap, g-meter and tachs):

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43338

And one more. Is it possible to have gas/brake on the analog sticks?

BAZZ: I have oryginal version.

'Making of' Disc Review:

There are 4 options in menu:

Making of a Driver
Behind the scenes
Gran Turismo 4 Trailer
Gallery

-----

Making of a driver is the longest movie, u can learn about driving techniques there, see a gt4 real cars testing and watch gt4p lessons vs real life replications :). etc etc.

Behind The Scenes is a short movie which shows some gt4 production.

Gran Turismo 4 Trailer: New movie :). I love skyline jump on nurb which is on the end of a movie :D

Gallery: Simple, gallery ;)

---------

Now im gonna play the game and answer your questions boys :)

There is no new tachometers, there are gt4p japanese tachs, there is also no new tracks. About the cars, i still dont know, but i only expect bmw m5 concept as a bonus car :)

By the way phicisc seems to be a little bit better, same with AI

PS.

BMWz: No pics, no scans, i dont have a digicam, sorry :(

In controller -> Pad?: There was only transmision settings and vibrations settings, so no gas/brake with right analog stick i guess :(. I feel sorry for pad users.

In controller -> Pad?: There was only transmision settings and vibrations settings, so no gas/brake with right analog stick i guess :(. I feel sorry for pad users.

Dammit!

Well, thanks a bunch anyway, kamkor. I'll call my shop tomorrow to see if my copy has arrived.

Ahh, i didnt mean u had a non-orig. version of it. But the topic is a nfo from the warez release. :)

There is no new tachometers, there are gt4p japanese tachs, there is also no new tracks. About the cars, i still dont know, but i only expect bmw m5 concept as a bonus car :)

PS.

Yes, BMW Concept is a bonus car. All orange tests have to be gold:)
All green = gold = Triathlon race car
There are 3 other bonus cars, but I don`t know what is it (still fighting with tests:) )
BMW is really great and huge - over 1700 kgs

Cool man, let us know what the other bonus cars are when you unlock them!

BMW must be a killer indeed! Does it have a realistic V10 sound or is it just sorta copied from another car?

PS.

mmhhh, you can play the DVD on your PC and show all of us, some screen captures.. :D

:rolleyes:

thanks!

Originally posted by Quattro
Cool man, let us know what the other bonus cars are when you unlock them!

BMW must be a killer indeed! Does it have a realistic V10 sound or is it just sorta copied from another car?

I never heard original V10 sound:( so it`s hard to say, but it`s quite unique.

Originally posted by [[eRRe]]
mmhhh, you can play the DVD on your PC and show all of us, some screen captures.. :D

:rolleyes:

thanks!

I can rip the whole vid from dvd, but i dont know how to make it, help please :embarrassed:

ps. M5 sound is lovely on low rpms.. Wrrooom,, wrooom.. hmmm I have an idea, i will record it with my pc mic now ;)

I can rip the whole vid from dvd, but i dont know how to make it, help please :embarrassed:

ps. M5 sound is lovely on low rpms.. Wrrooom,, wrooom.. hmmm I have an idea, i will record it with my pc mic now ;)

Yeah please do that!! Record it and post it! Wanna hear it:)
thanks!

No, but i cant wait to get it! Package SHOULD come today, if it will not then i will receive it tommorow :).

I guess you were right congrats, now where the hell is mine:mad: :(

i just burned a copy of GT4 PROLOGUE PAL EDITION, and so far the only differences ive found is the nice feature that allows you to pic what language you want to play in, and the MAZDA KUSABI 03' {one of the hidden cars in the Japanese version} is already avalible, so im hopeing this means there will be at least one new car in this version ;)

EDIT:

if the BMW Concept is a bonus car i will definatly get pics & video when i unlock it :D

Damm, i couldnt find my mic yesterday.. sorry :(. But if Drift God will make the video, i think that i will pass with a sound :)

PS. The ffb is improved in gt4p, i can also feel difference in handling more now, drifting is better, much better imo. =)

Ohhhhh M5!

Looking foreward to my Pal copy to arrive. Kams...you and me are going to compare notes as soon as I get my hands on that beast.

Back